Sign in to follow this  
Cricketics

Congrats Indian Women's cricket team - Well Done

cricbuzz shows that blackwell is hitting 666666s and 4444s. If she continues batting like that she can win it for her team. This ain't over until we get one of the wickets. 

And even if we win...next one isn't going to be a cake. 

6 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Indian ladies team vs Indian men team would be a great match.

I'm sure Kohli would chase in that match as well and play Ashwin and Jadeja ....Easy win for the Ladies 

1 minute ago, bleaf27 said:

I'm sure Kohli would chase in that match as well and play Ashwin and Jadeja ....Easy win for the Ladies 

Put Anushka in there and his chasing will be better. :giggle:

For match on Sunday -

Pls delete all "celebration" threads (if any created by over-enthu folks like ticz) before the match is actually done.

Jinx thread by Ticz almost de-railed the match! Grrr!

Edited by fineleg

3 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Imagine they win the world cup on Sunday... is this a trigger for the popularity of the womens game in india like the mens after the 1983 win pushed cricket to the top sport in the country.. i bloody hope they do win on Sunday! Im in London but cant make the game :fear1:

Thats what i am hoping for, India winning World Cup would do so much for women cricket in general. 

Just a thought... How crucial Sikha Pandey's unnecessary 7th over (innings's 48th over) proved to be? She was already the most expensive bowler of the day, had already bowled 6 overs, Harmanpreet too had already bowled the remaining 4 overs. What was the need to make her bowl her 7th over that went for 14? Dipti finished with 9 overs for 36, should have bowled 10 overs, then England might have a scored around 8-9 runs less.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.