Sign in to follow this  
Cricketics

Final - ICC Women's World Cup 2017 - India vs England

1 hour ago, WC2011INDIA said:

My concern is that will BCCI invest good money and provide good facilities for these cricketers going forward?

The men team enjoys all kinds of luxury even when they don't perform. I think our female team has shown they are fully capable of doing wonderful things.

I fear BCCI will just think that the team fluked its way to final and will forget these girls. I want heavy investment in women cricket. Enough of supporting men cricket. 

I think COA is making them cough money at women's cricket.

For the first time they travelled first class lile men and got similar daily allowance.

Bcci also has announced prize money.

This performance has gone down well with people and the media.

Mandana and harmanpreet have become popular celebrities.

It's a long way to go but their lot will.improve.

People will follow them more now.

Its said because we were in a really good position; a little more poise and mental strength should have gotten us through ; running between the wkts was coached by Ganguly- poor by any standards 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

I still can't get over the loss. Gutted for the girls, match was won at 193/3. The last couple of months has been very difficult for Indian cricket fans. 

So true, if the girls had won today...it would have been something to cheer after men's team debacle in the finals in CT. We have to get past this and hope for better.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.