Dave Whatmore : Kumble-Kohli saga was a case of like poles repelling each other

“From what I know, Kumble is very a strong individual with a very good work ethic, so is Virat. Kumble is single-minded and Virat was single-minded even when he was captaining the Indian team during his U-19 days. So I guess, it’s a case of like poles repelling each other,” Whatmore quoted saying to the media.

“It’s a little bit unusual, isn’t it? From what I understand, there has been a lack of communication between the two. That doesn’t help anyone, neither the team nor the player or the coach. I am not privy to what has happened between Kohli and Kumble but it is unfortunate such a thing has happened and it has been blown up so much in public domain” he added.

On being asked about his stint with India’s skipper Virat Kohli, the 63-year-old said, ”Virat was always very direct. He also led by example and that earned him respect from his team members. But there is a vast difference between a player leading an under-19 team and a senior international side.”

Link- http://circleofbollywood.in/2017/07/i-am-surprised-by-the-whole-kohli-kumble-saga-dave-whatmore/

Among all the bullshit opinion someone actually tried to make some sense . 

10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

“From what I know, Kumble is very a strong individual with a very good work ethic, so is Virat. Kumble is single-minded and Virat was single-minded even when he was captaining the Indian team during his U-19 days. So I guess, it’s a case of like poles repelling each other,” Whatmore quoted saying to the media.

“It’s a little bit unusual, isn’t it? From what I understand, there has been a lack of communication between the two. That doesn’t help anyone, neither the team nor the player or the coach. I am not privy to what has happened between Kohli and Kumble but it is unfortunate such a thing has happened and it has been blown up so much in public domain” he added.

On being asked about his stint with India’s skipper Virat Kohli, the 63-year-old said, ”Virat was always very direct. He also led by example and that earned him respect from his team members. But there is a vast difference between a player leading an under-19 team and a senior international side.”

Link- http://circleofbollywood.in/2017/07/i-am-surprised-by-the-whole-kohli-kumble-saga-dave-whatmore/

Among all the bullshit opinion someone actually tried to make some sense . 

giving interview to circleofbollywood...oh Whatmore..:giggle: