Shivam Mavi   86 not out

Ashok Sandhu 50 

both bowlers

Prithvi Shaw  51 ( 63 )

England A 1st innings  .... 284

Nagarkotti 3 wickets

India A 2nd innings .... 24 / 0

Prithvi   20 ( 18 ) .... trying to emulate Pant in every innings

Who is Shivam Mavi? Have you watched him play?

Just now, Pollack said:

Who is Shivam Mavi? Have you watched him play?

He is a right-arm pacer. He is supposed to bowl at decent pace and can swing the ball.

I have not seen him in a match but have seen footages here and there.

You can check an Instagram video in the speed and performance thread that Rkt had posted of him bowling.

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

He is a right-arm pacer. He is supposed to bowl at decent pace and can swing the ball.

I have not seen him in a match but have seen footages here and there.

You can check an Instagram video in the speed and performance thread that Rkt had posted of him bowling.

I saw his bowling in that thread and his action reminded me of Shami a bit, obviously he would not be as fast as him as of now.

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

They might well find place in the team for next U19 WC too. Like Avesh played two U19 WC, Jaddu played two U19WC. Sarfaraz played two U19 WC.

that i know,even dhiman played,i thought there has been a policy change regarding this but if he is eligible to play next wc then he should be part of setup n team

Congratulation Express bowling on Indian victory at under 19 Level today in first ODI in England, Terrific 6th wicket stands between Salman khan (69*) of Rajasthan and Roy (43*)an allrounder dis play brave innings together after ind.were 70 for 5 at one stage

Indiau19 1/0 in 5 match series.

3 minutes ago, pnimesh1955 said:

Congratulation Express bowling on Indian victory at under 19 Level today in first ODI in England, Terrific 6th wicket stands between Salman khan (69*) of Rajasthan and Roy (43*)an allrounder dis play brave innings together after ind.were 70 for 5 at one stage

Indiau19 1/0 in 5 match series.

Kamlesh Nagarkoti not take wickets today in his 10 over spell but despite great starts by eng, Nagarkoti not allows home teams batsman to settle down with his Length gave very few runs.this guy has talent.