India Under 19 team's tour of England

Stumped,

I am in USA so I can not, unless my home in Uk or NZ.probably I could listen live Audio because I listen Kent's 263/4 vs WI.

Skysports did their best to enter in Indian as well as USA   market  but Government do not wants them for 4 reasons.

Edited by pnimesh1955
23 minutes ago, Stumped said:

To be honest I'm not overly clued up on this u19 side. The one day series has almost been a reset in the squad as I believe they want everyone who's playing this series to be available for the next world cup. I did however see a video of Jack Plom taking 6 wickets against India u19 in a tour game and he looked to have some serious height and pace for a 17 year old.

Plom has taken 2 wickets and is his team's highest wicket-taker in the first Youth ODI.

7 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

These under 19 Indias look gun . Serious talents some of them 

Our young batters look so comfortable against pace and bounce these days.

Such change from the '80s and  '90s, when only a few young batters played pace and bounce well.... like Tendulkar and Dravid.

Edited by express bowling
8 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Such change from the '80s and  '90s, when only a few young batters played pace and bounce well.... like Tendulkar and Dravid.

Genuinely watching these two and thinking if they played for india right now they would not look out of place . AmaZing 

11 minutes ago, express bowling said:

and their batting against spin bowling has become worry some  even though the next batch nair, rahul,iyer and pant looks good i hope the next batch doesnt disappoint against spin either

Edited by Ankit_sharma03