Pakistan fast bowling factory

Just now, the don said:

amir has performed in two tournament final wins . He is quality . How is Bk quicker . Check the ct final speeds or the wt20 before it . Amir has clocked 150 after comeback . He is a diffeeent level . Please dont mention Bk in the same breath .

Once Amir acheives full fitness he will be fine in test cricket too.

:hysterical: delusion levels are off the charts in this one...once he achieves full fitness lol....the guy runs away when things go south and cannot hit beyond 125 after 4-5 overs. BK is much superior athlete than Amir and a much better role

model too

11 minutes ago, mishra said:

Yadav is miles ahead of Wahab. Wahab has one odi spell against "White thing" comment. Apart from that, he has been consistently mediocre while Yadav has been very consistent bowler for India in tests and odis

Yadav's record does not reflect your words .

He was dropped from the CT team after getting smashed by the lankan batsmen . 

He is average at best 

7 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Aamir will never be the same as he was in 2010 ish. He's a good ODI bowler but that's it. I don't rate Raees at all. If we are talking about spinners then yes, Shadab is a good ODI spinner since he has the variations for the format but this thread is about Pakistan s pace bowlers so that is kinda off topic. For what it's worth I think Zafar is a quality spinner who needs to play UAE tests along with Yasir . 

I absolutely agree about zafar . I think he is quality . He spins the ball yards .

A fit amir might still be very good if not the level of 2010 .

Raees has improved . He swung the ball the most out of all bowlers in the UAE . I think he will surprise people.

2 minutes ago, the don said:

amir has performed in two tournament final wins . He is quality . How is Bk quicker . Check the ct final speeds or the wt20 before it . Amir has clocked 150 after comeback . He is a diffeeent level . Please dont mention Bk in the same breath .

Once Amir acheives full fitness he will be fine in test cricket too.

Bk is preferred . Amir very poor in test matches frankly 

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

:hysterical: delusion levels are off the charts in this one...once he achieves full fitness lol....the guy runs away when things go south and cannot hit beyond 125 after 4-5 overs. BK is much superior athlete than Amir and a much better role

model too

From fast bowling to role models lol.

Who said amir was a role model ?? 

Sure BK is a great role model with his 1 wicket per evey 5 games.

2 minutes ago, the don said:

I absolutely agree about zafar . I think he is quality . He spins the ball yards .

A fit amir might still be very good if not the level of 2010 .

Raees has improved . He swung the ball the most out of all bowlers in the UAE . I think he will surprise people.

The 2010 level was not amazing frankly . Hyped as young with potential but not delivered on it . Big disappointment and many pak fans agree 

8 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

The 2010 level was not amazing frankly . Hyped as young with potential but not delivered on it . Big disappointment and many pak fans agree 

2010 was one of the most exciting talents ever..

Still a 24 year old who has missed out on any form of cricket for 5 years .

Two tournament wins.

Cant be written off.

Edited by the don
13 minutes ago, the don said:

Two tournament wins.

Cant be written off.

2 tournament wins lol cling to that . No World Cup wins lolSome pretty average Indians won more then Aamir , that stat is nonsense 

plenty of exciting talents never fulfill on their so called talent . Could be your bowling version of umar Akamal , another great pak talent 

last 12 months been poor in tests . You must admit that ? Poor speeds etc

20 minutes ago, the don said:

Two tournament wins.

Cant be written off.

So has Sreeshanth,Yusuf Pathan and Piyush Chawla...So???

Joginder Sharma bowled the over that changed the face of world cricket forever if you think of it...should we celebrate him too?

Edited by maniac
17 hours ago, Vilander said:

http://www.thehindu.com/sport/other-sports/south-asian-games-india-finish-on-top-with-308-medals/article8245214.ece

Lol last south asian games in 2016 forget indian medal count lol 180g something to 10g odd of pak. SL came second overall...hehe..

In boxing Indians scored a perfect 10 in both women and mens divisions...all golds Indian.

Dude don what the hell happened to mard e chowmin and their supreme Allah(pbuh) given strength? 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

@the don @gharampaani

dudes why are you getting epic phainta in boxing wrestling weightlifting and track and field events from Indians i mean its a no contest even Sl is beating you? it seems to be because of physical weakness as an epidemic amoung pakistani..what you have to say about this urgent issue facing pak ? is it general lack of nutrition/food or genetic because of inbreeding among population ? dosent your Chinese owners/masters give food allowance ? this could give us a good clue to solving the present pakistani trundler issue in cricket.

so @the don @gharampaani since you have not responded to me on this, it is assumed you have accepted.

Genetic predisposition for atheletic superiority among Indians when compared to paistanis. This is good. now lets discuss the test match bowling speeds.

Shami/Yadav/Pandya in last test series.

59af01c185290_11.thumb.JPG.88dfd8de0e0f054fd0c247ee3cd20a33.JPG59af01389d6d6_31.thumb.JPG.ebbad14761a390e7a66df894adc7d03c.JPG59aeff1881fca_32.thumb.JPG.383913400d51de5ebefec12833444680.JPG59aeff14446f0_22.thumb.JPG.44253d0af01599ae7feddda9539988e4.JPG59aeff12343fc_21.thumb.JPG.671ed5e04f12aa987ab5d8bec679b397.JPG59aefed30d422_12.thumb.JPG.dcb9582d490825adbef69418e33a32bc.JPG

In comparison. A snippet from Pak you can post more from recent sl test series.

image.png.802fff1cc301d91333b1730b6e6acdc6.png

Sreeshanth has won 2 world cups,Has won 2 tests singlehandedly in South Africa which none of the Pakistani greats have even come close to....he bowled a spell of the ages to get rid of Symonds and Hayden-2 legendary cricketers in the Wt20 semifinal.... so already more body of work than Amir lol and probably a lot of other Pakistani so called “phaaaaasht” bowler

Guess what he was caught fixing “allegedly” in a frickin IPL game leave alone an international test game and none of the Indian fans want to even touch him with a 10 feet pole.

Amir on the other hand is getting hyped lol...it’s so pathetic that it is funny :cantstop:

7 minutes ago, Vilander said:

so @the don @gharampaani since you have not responded to me on this, it is assumed you have accepted.

Genetic predisposition for atheletic superiority among Indians when compared to paistanis. This is good. now lets discuss the test match bowling speeds.

Shami/Yadav/Pandya in last test series.

59af01c185290_11.thumb.JPG.88dfd8de0e0f054fd0c247ee3cd20a33.JPG59af01389d6d6_31.thumb.JPG.ebbad14761a390e7a66df894adc7d03c.JPG59aeff1881fca_32.thumb.JPG.383913400d51de5ebefec12833444680.JPG59aeff14446f0_22.thumb.JPG.44253d0af01599ae7feddda9539988e4.JPG59aeff12343fc_21.thumb.JPG.671ed5e04f12aa987ab5d8bec679b397.JPG59aefed30d422_12.thumb.JPG.dcb9582d490825adbef69418e33a32bc.JPG

In comparison. A snippet from Pak you can post more from recent sl test series.

image.png.802fff1cc301d91333b1730b6e6acdc6.png

So this shows current India pace attack is faster then paks 

paks genetically it seems may not have power and stamina to bowl quick in tests ? Too much byriania over many decades effected their dna ? Any other reasons why weak compared to Indian pacers ?

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

Sreeshanth has won 2 world cups,Has won 2 tests singlehandedly in South Africa which none of the Pakistani greats have even come close to....he bowled a spell of the ages to get rid of Symonds and Hayden-2 legendary cricketers in the Wt20 semifinal.... so already more body of work than Amir lol and probably a lot of other Pakistani so called “phaaaaasht” bowler

Guess what he was caught fixing “allegedly” in a frickin IPL game leave alone an international test game and none of the Indian fans want to even touch him with a 10 feet pole.

Amir on the other hand is getting hyped lol...it’s so pathetic that it is funny :cantstop:

the funny thing is Sreesanth is even cleared by the courts, still he will never play cricket anywhere. This is where the two countries differ, one in the path of astute merit in principle despite the corruption, the other with a institutionalized corruption and downright encouragement to violations of law. 

6 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

So this shows current India pace attack is faster then paks 

paks genetically it seems may not have power and stamina to bowl quick in tests ? Too much byriania over many decades effected their dna ? Any other reasons why weak compared to Indian pacers ?

lots of carbs and low quality protein in their diet, they are international athletes but retire after a single spell like club bowlers. Imagine someone like Yadav doing that, or poor Aaron they will never bowl for India again.  

The genetic thing is just me trying to get back at don but yeah, its endemic they dont care as much about diet i guess, want their ghost biryani.

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

You guys hype your bowlers like we hype our batsmen. Every time I have seen Yadav he has gotten smacked or taken a wicket. Wahab gives the same effect. Hence why pacers like him don’t impress me.

What Hype! You conveniently forget that India plays far more matches and our opposition generally come well prepared and most likely then not they are generally in top 3-4 rankings.  Any lower and Indian team starts resting players.

while Wahab and likes struggle against any bottom 3-4 ranking team

Edited by mishra
7 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

We will only play teams that are in front of us. Fact is you guys generate more money so you will be the popular choice to play while we won’t be. My analyze is directly related to the type of bowlers these two are nothing more. Like even Wahab can take wickets against top teams. But due to him having pace he sacerfices line and length. This is the same type of bowler I see in Yadav. In your team I am sure even a guy like Wahab would be a champoin. Its understandable really.

Wahab is not a good bowler . Honest trier ( when hasn’t got his money jacket on , another traitor to Pakistan who bizzarley pak fans laud as hero ). End of day the guy is extremely brain dead as a bowler , many pak fans agree . Shoudl not be in pak team 

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

lots of carbs and low quality protein in their diet, they are international athletes but retire after a single spell like club bowlers. Imagine someone like Yadav doing that, or poor Aaron they will never bowl for India again.  

The genetic thing is just me trying to get back at don but yeah, its endemic they dont care as much about diet i guess, want their ghost biryani.

Lol again why do pakistani bowlers always bowl faster than Indian bowlers in same conditions . In around 70 odd years and well over a hundred matches hardly once or twice if that i might have seen an indian bowl quick that too would possibly be because pak may have rested their quick bowlers .

Just go through any india pak match . You dont have to work so hard to chose selective data without factoring in variables . Lol

I think Indians need more beef . More cow meat and more confidence . Too meek i guess ??