Pakistan fast bowling factory

Even in 6 years you were unable to find Aamir s replacement .the only bowlers you had was in out Junaid .So at present you don't have any factory

Bad patch. Fikur math karo. See you at 2019 WC final.

Oh & it took Ind how many decades to find a half decent phassst bowler?

3 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Bad patch. Fikur math karo. See you at 2019 WC final.

Oh & it took Ind how many decades to find a half decent phassst bowler?

Atleast you are sure India will reach finals , but don't worry Pak will not.Just go and check pak calendar.I found hardly any match Pak is playing.Rain is not going to come all the time to save you

And we all know our shortcomings.We don't go on padosi sites to create thread that we are batsmen producing factory

The problem with pakistani factory is that there are lot of manufacturing defects.There are so many recalls like Saeed Ajmals. Defects like Junaids and Sohaibs actions. Lot of false advertising like the worlds best bowler etc. Supply chain is erratic like no bowler since Amir for five years. Competition is tough like from India and BD etc.

The biggest advantage Pakistan have over any nation is that they are forever young. They have discovered the fountain of youth. Correct me if I am worng Afridi is what 17 or 18 now? I am not sure.

Pakistani had three ATG great fast bowlers and one or two good one but his nonsense that they have this factory of fast bowlers is ridiculous.Pakistan is very poor team just one match does not that fact.

It is their batting which won them CT finals not their bowling.

It was a combined effort. How much did India score in the final?
Just now, cric_fan said:

It was a combined effort. How much did India score in the final?

It is not a combined effect chasing a huge score was the biggest weapon Pakistan had when they bowled. If India and Pakistan play 100 times again Pakisitan will win 10 times may be at best. So that final just happened to be their lucky day.Don't give me this nonsense that Pakistan has this great bowling attack. 

I would take take Indian bowling over pakistan bowling in all formats anywhere in the world.

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

It is not a combined effect chasing a huge score was the biggest weapon Pakistan had when they bowled. If India and Pakistan play 100 times again Pakisitan will win 10 times may be at best. So that final just happened to be their lucky day.Don't give me this nonsense that Pakistan has this great bowling attack. 

I would take take Indian bowling over pakistan bowling in all formats anywhere in the world.

Ssshh.  Stop throwing truth-bombs at our green-bro guests.   They can't be red-pilled by facts anyway.  

4 hours ago, putrevus said:

You are full of surprises :P  :)