cric_fan

Pakistan fast bowling factory

9 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

When a Pakistani says you are beautiful don’t you get butterflies in your stomach?

no, not being rude. But no.

Basically there was a time when doves in either side liked each-other to compensate the crazies, now its just an 'indifference - irritation to end it' scale of reaction on all walks of life, be it politics to cricket. 

and my point was not on paistani need for indian approval, its more on Asif being called fast is downright absurd,Aamir is trundles at 130 but atleast can hit 140 Asif lol he could swing it but he was a medium.

7 minutes ago, gharampaani said:

I never said I wanted your appreciation. 

you guys die for Indian approval, its very evident in everything you do.  you dont impress us much man, very mediocre in stature basically..:wp1: in actual physical stature i mean, you guys are small..lol

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

no, not being rude. But no.

Basically there was a time when doves in either side liked each-other to compensate the crazies, now its just an 'indifference - irritation to end it' scale of reaction on all walks of life, be it politics to cricket. 

and my point was not on paistani need for indian approval, its more on Asif being called fast is downright absurd,Aamir is trundles at 130 but atleast can hit 140 Asif lol he could swing it but he was a medium.

Yeah Asif was not fast. He was just a smart line and length bowler.

Edited by Shaz1

37 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Yeah Asif was not fast. He was just a smart line and length bowler.

The last word you associate with A guy carrying dope in an airport in the frickin Middle East

of all places :cantstop: 

You seem to have a lose association of words like intellect and smart.

9 minutes ago, maniac said:

The last word you associate with A guy carrying dope in an airport in the frickin Middle East

of all places :cantstop: 

You seem to have a lose association of words like intellect and smart.

Being smart in cricket is not the same in life.

7 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Being smart in cricket is not the same in life.

TBH, I never found him to be such a great bowler as you Pakistanis claim him to be. I watched a fair deal of Asif and never felt he was special. 

Indian bowlers are faster and better and have been for around 16 years.

yes pre 2000 big disparity and we envied them and way behind . That’s all changed and know Indian Bowles quicker and more skilled. One of reasons why India over last 16 years has been consistently a lot better then pak in all formats and conditions 

probably many a young Indian fan who don’t even know about so called pak fast bowlers and have grown up seeing much better India pace attack 

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

TBH, I never found him to be such a great bowler as you Pakistanis claim him to be. I watched a fair deal of Asif and never felt he was special. 

Beauty is in the eye of beholder

Usman Shinwari suffers a stress facture and is out of cricket for at least 6 months .

Poor guy was beginning to make a mark . Was bowling around 145 kph before experiencing discomfort towards the latter half of the 2nd t20.

2 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Even if we forget the much superior record for a second .Has any Indian bowler ever received the same kind of peer appreciation from his contemporaries as Muhammad Asif did ?? 

Kevin pieterson , Alistair Cook and Ab devilliers are some of the guys that rate him as the toughest but ofcourse you are free to prefer Vinay kumar over him tbh .

Muhammad asif in his brief career won more matches for Pakistan than almost any Indian bowler . You can check the performances.

37 minutes ago, the don said:

Usman Shinwari suffers a stress facture and is out of cricket for at least 6 months .

Poor guy was beginning to make a mark . Was bowling around 145 kph before experiencing discomfort towards the latter half of the 2nd t20.

Pretty much sums up the state of Pakistan "fast" bowling.  A flash in the pan performance here and there, mostly against weak teams, and then.....

On 11/3/2017 at 6:04 PM, chewy said:

Bottle caps, teeth and chucking will more or less give U a good  fast bowler, but too bad others deem that "cheating"

pakistani wouldn't know any better...don't blame them.

"Cheating" to help your team win is fine or it could be "taking money to lose mother of all final as some of you saying Bharti team did in ICC Champions Trophy Final."

On 04/11/2017 at 7:14 AM, the don said:

Lol...later half of t20 meaning two overs of 135 made him get injured...hehehe...

Lol physical weakness is an epidemic amoung pakistanis now...allah should help these little guys..

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Lol...later half of t20 meaning two overs of 135 made him get injured...hehehe...

Lol physical weakness is an epidemic amoung pakistanis now...allah should help these little guys..

What do you even know about fast bowling . Who is your role model ?? Dodda Ganesh , Thiru kumaran ?? 

Lol , nice an Indian making fun of Usman khan's physique , now i have heard it all . 

As an indian you should be the last person to make fun of a Pakistani's looks , physique and dressing sense  

Stick to what you know online tough guy.

On 11/4/2017 at 6:22 AM, the don said:

Even if we forget the much superior record for a second .Has any Indian bowler ever received the same kind of peer appreciation from his contemporaries as Muhammad Asif did ?? 

Kevin pieterson , Alistair Cook and Ab devilliers are some of the guys that rate him as the toughest but ofcourse you are free to prefer Vinay kumar over him tbh .

Muhammad asif in his brief career won more matches for Pakistan than almost any Indian bowler . You can check the performances.

You know peer appreciation means nothing. Currently we are evrybit as good as you are most likely better in bowling. 

28 minutes ago, Khota said:

You know peer appreciation means nothing. Currently we are evrybit as good as you are most likely better in bowling. 

Pakistan's bowling won them the CT .

You lost two games conceding 300 plus to pak and srilanka . 

Decent attack but not nearly as good. 

Check out the performances since .

I rate Pakistani backup higher as well . Time will tell.

I sort of rate peer appreciation well above the opinion of random people on the net but hey that's just me.

2 hours ago, the don said:

What do you even know about fast bowling . Who is your role model ?? Dodda Ganesh , Thiru kumaran ?? 

Lol , nice an Indian making fun of Usman khan's physique , now i have heard it all . 

As an indian you should be the last person to make fun of a Pakistani's looks , physique and dressing sense  

Stick to what you know online tough guy.

Lol..your atheletes look puny man..malnourished..physically week. In competitive atheletics Indians always physically dominated pakistanis because of size diff and in contact sports its even worse...lol hehe..current Indian fast bowlers bowl 132 to 149 in test matches your medium pacers trundle...its a fact of life. Guess its just genetics, no point in getting angry :)

5 minutes ago, the don said:

I sort of rate peer appreciation well above the opinion of random people on the net but hey that's just me.

Who the f cares what you rate man you are a pakistani..no one cares what you say..but if an Indian says thennit has some value. ;)

Lol..your atheletes look puny man..malnourished..physically week. In competitive atheletics Indians always physically dominated pakistanis because of size diff and in contact sports its even worse...lol hehe..current Indian fast bowlers bowl 132 to 149 in test matches your medium pacers trundle...its a fact of life. Guess its just genetics, no point in getting angry :)

Lol why would i get angry . Never been a time in history when an Indian bowler has been quicker . Pakistan have always had the fastest bowler in the subcontinent in addition to the best . Just a fact of life bro . Live with it Wahab riaz and sami  can still bowl quicker(and better) with their weaker hand not too mention the long list of upcoming 140 kph plus pacers . Most bowlers in Ranji bowl in the 120s lol . Every single domestic team in pak has quicker bowlers , not even kidding .

Physically strong indians ?? LOL tell us more .

Edited by the don

Who the f cares what you rate man you are a pakistani..no one cares what you say..but if an Indian says thennit has some value. ;)

Well you certainly do care and that's allright .

Hasan Ali is simply awesome. Truly impressed by him. Though there is nobody express as Shoaib or Sami, but still they make a very attacking pace battery in pitches with a hint of seam or swing.
Barring that 444 last year, thanks to Wahab and with some assistance of others their pace attack has done well in most times since then.

48 minutes ago, the don said:

Lol why would i get angry . Never been a time in history when an Indian bowler has been quicker . Pakistan have always had the fastest bowler in the subcontinent in addition to the best . Just a fact of life bro . Live with it Wahab riaz and sami  can still bowl quicker(and better) with their weaker hand not too mention the long list of upcoming 140 kph plus pacers . Most bowlers in Ranji bowl in the 120s lol . Every single domestic team in pak has quicker bowlers , not even kidding .

Physically strong indians ?? LOL tell us more .

Yeah hehe its for everyone to see your boys huf puf to 130 and break down in tests. Check india sl test series speeds. One of the most epic ownages in history of ownages is south asian games...hehe track and field shot put javelin..wrestling boxing...hehe weight lifting..absolute carnage..India owned pak so bad they ran back home crying they dont want to play. Leave that hehe recent field hockey...hehe the trashing. Ony if there is a big skill element paks come into picture if its lots of physical ability they get dominated by physically better Indians generally... :) dont loose heart you can try  carom brilliards etc....chess needs too much brain thats also difficult.

Edited by Vilander

http://www.thehindu.com/sport/other-sports/south-asian-games-india-finish-on-top-with-308-medals/article8245214.ece

Lol last south asian games in 2016 forget indian medal count lol 180g something to 10g odd of pak. SL came second overall...hehe..

In boxing Indians scored a perfect 10 in both women and mens divisions...all golds Indian.

Dude don what the hell happened to mard e chowmin and their supreme Allah(pbuh) given strength? 

Edited by Vilander

On 2017-08-16 at 6:42 PM, putrevus said:

It is not a combined effect chasing a huge score was the biggest weapon Pakistan had when they bowled. If India and Pakistan play 100 times again Pakisitan will win 10 times may be at best. So that final just happened to be their lucky day.Don't give me this nonsense that Pakistan has this great bowling attack. 

I would take take Indian bowling over pakistan bowling in all formats anywhere in the world.

Loll...so you think:

bumrah is greater then Hassan ali 

BK is greater then Amir

pandya is greater then Junaid khan

If you do think that then I got nothing else to say.

Indian batting is superior to pak, but come on dude...everyone knows pak bowling is better then india's.

1 minute ago, Pak_cric said:

Loll...so you think:

BK is greater then Amir

Indian batting is superior to pak, but come on dude...everyone knows pak bowling is better then india's.

It always astounds me how despite identical conditions, we develop world beating fast bowlers like Wasim, Waqar, Amir, Gul etc while the best India can do is Lol Ishant.

It has to be something to do with coaching/junior leagues

4 hours ago, the don said:

Indian stupidity lost them the game. Big difference between Pakistan winning or India losing.

Yes your bowling in that game was better does not translate to that you have better bowling. No where close.

Yadav was on the bench. Ashwin and jaddu should not have been selected. I am not sold on Pandya. If we have our front five bowler vs your front five bowler we are better.

Another minor detail we should not have played pakistan in the warm up game. Huge mistake.

4 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

Loll...so you think:

BK is greater then Amir

Wrong 

india seamers much better and have been for 17 years 

9 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

It always astounds me how despite identical conditions, we develop world beating fast bowlers like Wasim, Waqar, Amir, Gul etc while the best India can do is Lol Ishant.

It's amazing isnt it ?? 

I mean Muhammad Sami alone has bowled more 150kph plus deliveries in his career than all Indian bowlers combined . Let that sink in . 

I was watching highlights from an India pak game from Holland and Akhtar and Sami were bowling 150 kph plus easily and scaring the likes of Laxman while the Indian trio was bowling 125-130 kph .

India should really do better with such a huge population and cricket crazy nation.

25 minutes ago, the don said:

It's amazing isnt it ?? 

I mean Muhammad Sami alone has bowled more 150kph plus deliveries in his career than all Indian bowlers combined . Let that sink in . 

I was watching highlights from an India pak game from Holland and Akhtar and Sami were bowling 150 kph plus easily and scaring the likes of Laxman while the Indian trio was bowling 125-130 kph .

India should really do better with such a huge population and cricket crazy nation.

Is that how you manage to sooth yourself how far do you have to go 1999 ? Hehe fairly recent..for you i guess.

14 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Is that how you manage to sooth yourself how far do you have to go 1999 ? Hehe fairly recent..for you i guess.

Not really i can watch the last game between the two countries which Pakistan won hy 180 runs .

What surprises me is how an ordinary bowler like Muhammad Sami has clocked 150 kph more times than all Indian bowlers combined .

1 hour ago, the don said:

Not really i can watch the last game between the two countries which Pakistan won hy 180 runs .

What surprises me is how an ordinary bowler like Muhammad Sami has clocked 150 kph more times than all Indian bowlers combined .

Wasim waqar shoaib from 17 years ago . Hence me saying that we have better seamers since then . Sachin retired all this jokers in 2003 World Cup lol

sami is terrible . Shows how bad pak seamers been in last 17 years that mention him lol

aamer is a fallacy . One game in ct and you make him goood lol

11 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

Proves my point . You mention guys 17 years back who Sachin retired lol

out guys faster and better for well over s decade . Don’t believe me look at last World Cup were our pacers were on average much faster , took more wickets , better average and strike rates . That’s not just propaganda myths like pak nonsense but cold hard facts 

now go back to last World Cup and check How India pacers were quicker !! Looool

2 hours ago, the don said:

There is a fine line between bowling and clocking 150. When you understand that we can discuss. Once you start control and movement it is difficult to do that. Straight up which is taught in Pakistan you probably can.

I have challenged before and once again can you show me one clip only one clip of any of Ws donig three 90 mph delivery in one over.

Dont bring Sohaib in as he was chucking.

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Proves my point . You mention guys 17 years back who Sachin retired lol

out guys faster and better for well over s decade . Don’t believe me look at last World Cup were our pacers were on average much faster , took more wickets , better average and strike rates . That’s not just propaganda myths like pak nonsense but cold hard facts 

now go back to last World Cup and check How India pacers were quicker !! Looool

LOL . thats a lie .

Wahab riaz was quicker than any of your seamers in that world cup . Even Muhammad Irfan was much quicker .

Evem in the last t20 worldcup the pakistani trio including Muhammad Amir was miles quicker . Who are you trying to kid ?

12 minutes ago, Khota said:

There is a fine line between bowling and clocking 150. When you understand that we can discuss. Once you start control and movement it is difficult to do that. Straight up which is taught in Pakistan you probably can.

I have challenged before and once again can you show me one clip only one clip of any of Ws donig three 90 mph delivery in one over.

Dont bring Sohaib in as he was chucking.

Plenty of Pakistani bowlers have bowled 150 kph with control.

The fact is that individual bowlers from Pakistan have clocked 150 kph more times than the collection of seamers India has put together in however many years .

Go back to champions trophy final and listen to which attack Naseer hussain , Atherton and Saurav Ganguly were calling the best in the world . And they proved them right that day and after.

3 hours ago, the don said:

Yeah i am sure you can your team finally won. No hard feelings there. But to see your bowlers bowl faster you need to go to sohaib. 

Just now, the don said:

The fact is that individual bowlers from Pakistan have clocked 150 kph more times than the collection of seamers India has put together in however many years .

Go back to champions trophy final and listen to which attack Naseer hussain , Atherton and Saurav Ganguly were calling the best in the world . And they proved them right that day and after.

Lol who are the plenty Akthar and spray gun Shami and then Wahab..lol who else ? Post videos. 

5 minutes ago, the don said:

They were being polite. If your attack is the best how come you are below India in current rankings. These things should go hand in hand.

I admire your diversion though. Three balls at 90 mph please?

10 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Lol who are the plenty Akthar and spray gun Shami and then Wahab..lol who else ? Post videos. 

Lol you are clueless .

No names like Gul , irfan and even Bhatti have clocked 150kph in addition to wahab , sami , amir ,  waqar , Akhtar.

The likes of zahid would have breached that barrier multiple times  lol.

11 minutes ago, Khota said:

They were being polite. If your attack is the best how come you are below India in current rankings. These things should go hand in hand.

I admire your diversion though. Three balls at 90 mph please?

Naa they dont need to be polite .

They can see quality .

They have all played cricket at the highest level and have played against Pakistan .

They know India does not match up .

Ill show you three the day you show me Srinath bowling 2 consecutive 90mph deliveries  .Not that  he was anywhere near the league of the 2Ws.

Btw there is a video of Waqar bowling 90mph in a test match in england in 96 way after his peak  . Go through his monatges if you want .Might get to see real pace bowling along the way .

Edited by the don

25 minutes ago, the don said:

LOL . thats a lie .

Wahab riaz was quicker than any of your seamers in that world cup . Even Muhammad Irfan was much quicker .

Evem in the last t20 worldcup the pakistani trio including Muhammad Amir was miles quicker . Who are you trying to kid ?

Sorry but this is not true . Truth moment time . Our pacer speeds were on average faster then paks at last World Cup . That’s a 100 per cent fact ! Someone in a few days will post the stats am sure . We had significant faster bowlers and showed at last World Cup . Heart break moment lol

you stuck in pre 2000 mode . All change . We got quicker and better bowlers for 16 years now 

7 minutes ago, the don said:

Lol you are clueless .

No names like Gul , irfan and even Bhatti have clocked 150kph in addition to wahab , sami , amir ,  waqar , Akhtar.

The likes of zahid would have breached that barrier multiple times  lol.

yeah In India Srinath,Ishant,Umesh,Shami,VRV Sigh,Vinay Kumar,P Awana,Aaron,clocked 150 what is the big deal in it. Aaron/Umesh have breached it multiple times. 160 Akhtar did no one from India did as of yet, thats a fact but thats about it.

22 minutes ago, the don said:

Aaron bowls as fast as any paks ( currently no fast pak bowlers ) . As quick as Sami but we realised went for runs so didint pick him while you losers get picking Sami loool

On 11/4/2017 at 4:44 PM, the don said:

Out of a total of 24 deliveries, this military medium trundler bowls one ball at 145 and then suffers a major stress fracture and is out for 6 months! Just about sums up the 'factory'! Lolz... Yeah, go on, carry on :) Tell us some more stories from history about how your bowlers were quicker and could use bottle caps without being caught :)

Edited by Rightarmfast