Nitish resigns

diga

24 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

problem is Jd(u) has 8-9 muslim legislators. Tie up with bjp not that clear up.

sharad yadav also against tie up with bjp. his faction is 8-9 mla

Modi , Nitish , Paswan trio is almost invincible in Bihar no matter what muslim mla's or sharad yadav do

4 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

I feel bad for Nitish. He had to do it to bring himself above all the filth. What was he thinking when he decided to join Lalu. I am still in shock that he tied up Cong and Lallu.

Sir ye bahana lag Raha hai....ye Nitish ne hi aarop lagae the many years back afaik... Lalus party got more seats than Nitish, to power sharing Mai problem ho rahi hogi in my opinion.

10 minutes ago, someone said:

Conscience is convenience based. These corruption with Lalu family arent new. So what happened to his conscience in 2015?

This is a big game out there and many more things should be revealed in the upcoming days i expect.

10 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Sir ye bahana lag Raha hai....ye Nitish ne hi aarop lagae the many years back afaik... Lalus party got more seats than Nitish, to power sharing Mai problem ho rahi hogi in my opinion.

Who knows, may be this is a BJP conspiracy. And I am serious. May be he received a tip-off from BJP that they are going to act against Lalu family and Nitish should distance himself from the whole action. This could have been offered to JDU as a courtesy for being NDA partner for so many years in the past.

It is safe now that Nitish is away, a firm action could be taken against Lalu and his paltan. Nitish lately was warming upto NDA and it would be a mockery if it is true. 

10 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

News just in that Amit Shah would contest for RS from Gujarat.

The biggest Congress leader in all of Gujarat was forced to resign by the Gandhis, his name is Shankersinh Vaghela. I have no idea what INC is planning. 

No need for BJP to tie up with the opportunist traitor Nitish Kumar. If BJP plays its cards well(which I expect with Amit Shah as the brain) I foresee 400+ for NDA in 2019. 

Also BJP needs to thank RaGa for screwing up the Congress. Long may he reign as Congressi Yuvraj. 

Edited by Gollum

18 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Absolutely not for the time being. Nor are the decks cleared as you seem to think.

jdu-bjp leaders met governor already. this was all pre-planned. combo of modi, nitish, and paswan is enough to seal bihar in 2019. without nitish, there is no credible opposition face left anymore. each one of them is a cartoon from mamata,rahul, mayawati, mulayam, etc

Edited by FischerTal

2 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

The same arrogance took down Vajpayee in 2004, and the same set of cartoons pissed all over BJP for 10 long years.

Modi or Shah are not insurmountable.

i agree, thats why the next two years, modi has to focus purely on jobs. this is the only thing that can set him back