Mysterious triple centuries of Ravi Jadeja

SK_IH

I have read his sister's interview somewhere... it seems she asked him that when he scores so heavily in first class how come he doesn't play like that in international cricket and jaddu replied that for the team's cause he is taking more risks and therefore sacrificed big scores for hitting big sixes all for the team's sake...

I will post that interview here, if I find it in the evening.

P.S. for those naive ICfers... I am of course sarcastic about this post...

Edited by Temujin Khaghan
6 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

I have read his sister's interview somewhere... it seems she asked him that when he scores so heavily in first class how come he doesn't play like that in international cricket and jaddu replied that for the team's cause he is taking more risks and therefore sacrificed big scores for hitting big sixes all for the team's sake...

:hysterical:

sorry I did not get the article, but I found the exact quotes in quora..

///

Long ago Naina(his sister) asked Jadeja why he bats the way he does. Playing shots, getting out, which is different from how he bats for Saurashtra, as a proper batsman. "He told me one thing," Naina says. "'Should I listen to you or the captain? I have to play for the team.' If you observe, he always plays that way. He will never try to secure a fifty once he has reached 30-35. 'Should I do dhichoon dhichoon when the asking rate is 10?'///

Naina is his sister...

P.S. again... no I don't believe this... 

if Pollard said that he plays the way he does for the team, I would have believed it because he has all the shots in the book, his problem is his temperament. Jadeja saying that he is sacrificing his original game is just some freshly served steaming hot codswallop only a cricket-illiterate person like his sister would believe. 

9 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

sorry I did not get the article, but I found the exact quotes in quora..

///

Long ago Naina(his sister) asked Jadeja why he bats the way he does. Playing shots, getting out, which is different from how he bats for Saurashtra, as a proper batsman. "He told me one thing," Naina says. "'Should I listen to you or the captain? I have to play for the team.' If you observe, he always plays that way. He will never try to secure a fifty once he has reached 30-35. 'Should I do dhichoon dhichoon when the asking rate is 10?'///

Naina is his sister...

wtf :rofl:,on the contrary i have seen him play so many selfish not out innings

Edited by SK_IH
19 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

You have to be nuts to believe this LOL. I have seen several times when in comes this wonder 300 boy to hold the innings, not hit 6's but to HOLD THE F'ing INNINGS, and guess what, gifts his wicket away. 

The only explanation is that those innings were actually part of Jadeja's dream. When he became an IPL millionaire, he bought a machine that could bring dreams into everyone else's reality and so, his triple centuries are now part of the records. We can question this as much as we like but let's be honest, it's the only explanation. 

5 minutes ago, Masquerade said:

The only explanation is that those innings were actually part of Jadeja's dream. When he became an IPL millionaire, he bought a machine that could bring dreams into everyone else's reality and so, his triple centuries are now part of the records. We can question this as much as we like but let's be honest, it's the only explanation. 

that seem like nice plot for next chris nolan classic 

6 minutes ago, kubrickian said:

Those triple tons were definitely in EA cricket. He paid someone to include them in his FC records. I bet you cant find anyone who has actually seen him play those knocks because they never happened.

i want to knwo who were the bowlers,what kind of **** they dished out during those mysterious triple 100s :facepalm:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8050/scorecard/574036/Gujarat-vs-Saurashtra-Group-A-Ranji-Trophy-2012-13/

This one looks absolute patta, n no quality bowler in opposition 

http://www.cricbuzz.com/live-cricket-scorecard/11775/saurashtra-vs-railways-20th-match-group-a-ranji-trophy-2012-13

In opposition there is sanjay bangar n murali kartik

3rd was against orissa, i doubt they ll have a single good bowler

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8050/scorecard/574036/Gujarat-vs-Saurashtra-Group-A-Ranji-Trophy-2012-13/

This one looks absolute patta, n no quality bowler in opposition 

http://www.cricbuzz.com/live-cricket-scorecard/11775/saurashtra-vs-railways-20th-match-group-a-ranji-trophy-2012-13

In opposition there is sanjay bangar n murali kartik

3rd was against orissa, i doubt they ll have a single good bowler

these bowlers should be ashamed of themselves :confused: