Pakistan vs South Africa...3rd ODI.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Pakistan vs South Africa...3rd ODI. As i metnioed yesterday Afrdi has scored his wuota for next year or so ..departs under one digit.. he is the ugliest across the line hoicker u will get to see.. it pays once in a blue moon .. trying to hoick a ball way outside off stump and short towards mid-wicket ends up giving tame catch pratice to point fielder :wtg:

Re: Pakistan vs South Africa...3rd ODI. Good knock by Mohammed Yosuf. Slowly but steadily he is becoming complete batsman and one of the best in the world. I remember a couple of years back or so Pakistani fans would try to compare him with VVS and generally they would be shoved away. Today the wheel has come full circle. Moyo is miles ahead of VVS. xx

Re: Pakistan vs South Africa...3rd ODI. Ok, so is this what they do for humour now 21.15 local time The pitch inspection will be in another 35 minutes time. Arrgh. Groan. But that's that. We have to twiddle our thumbs and wait . More chuckles and giggles. This time from Shabir. "In a day night ODI, what is the definition of night? Can we go past midnight and still call it an ODI or does it change to TDI (two day international)" And Falak is singing. "This scenario reminds of the lyrics of a ridiculously bad Anu Malik song: "dekho baarish ho rahi hai..it's raining...mera dil ro raha hai..my heart is paining" Pathetic song, but unfortunately very apt!" yeah. I remember that song. Awful. Absolutely awful. And for reminding that song, you need to be made to watch it. Again and again. 20.41 local time No rain but it's still pretty wet out there. The officials are in a huddle. Rudi runs his right hand on the grass. Wet. Shake of head. Bit of wind is blowing. More wait in store for us. There will be a pitch inspection after 9.00 pm local time. Pankaj jain is angry. "If play can not be permitted for wet conditions in the outfield, then why the hell they cover only the square. With so much money involved in cricket can't they cover the entire playing area?" Zeeshan Khan is chuckling. "Two aliens were visiting Earth to research the local customs. They split up so that they could learn more in the time allowed. When they met to share their knowledge, the first alien told of a religious ceremony it had seen. "I went to a large green field shaped like a meteorite crater. Around the edges, several thousand worshippers gathered. Then two priests walk to the centre of the field to a rectangular area and hammer six spears into the ground, three at each end. Then eleven more priests walk out, clad in white robes. Then two high priests wielding clubs walk to the centre and one of the other priests starts throwing a red orb at the ones with the clubs." "Gee," replied the other alien, "what happens next?" "Then it begins to rain."

Re: Pakistan vs South Africa...3rd ODI.

"Two aliens were visiting Earth to research the local customs. They split up so that they could learn more in the time allowed. When they met to share their knowledge, the first alien told of a religious ceremony it had seen. "I went to a large green field shaped like a meteorite crater. Around the edges, several thousand worshippers gathered. Then two priests walk to the centre of the field to a rectangular area and hammer six spears into the ground, three at each end. Then eleven more priests walk out, clad in white robes. Then two high priests wielding clubs walk to the centre and one of the other priests starts throwing a red orb at the ones with the clubs." "Gee," replied the other alien, "what happens next?" "Then it begins to rain."
:lmao: :hic: