Rare Madhur Nagme

pnimesh1955

Well who do not know Sachin dev Burmen,whose Chhote Nawab starts his music direcor career with his dad,S.D.Burmen.yes I am talking about RAHUL DEV BURMEN-- PUNCHAM.

I figures out  R.D will be really great composer of Indian music industry, soonar or later when I listen Following song First time ever.( CHHOTE NAWAB Film was made years ago, many music director makes copy or even inspire of the song I am going to presents for you. MATWALI AANKHON' song was very popular : This is début song of RD. BURMEN, he never look back, keep composing thousand songs one after other.

Edited by pnimesh1955

Sardar Malik was one of rarest music director of India in the 50's his classic movie songs SARANGA people still remembered.Today I will talk about his one of son--Anu Malik (sardars other son, DABBU MALIKS TWO SONS rules the film industry now)

Anu Malik gave music hit after hit but his début song close to my heart also not Picturies well on

Kumar Gaurav but one of best Kishore song I ever listen: film BEGAANA

Edited by pnimesh1955

ZINDA HAI LASHE, MURDA ZAMEEN MISSING from above I will down load part two soon

======

How I can forget Chitragupt when I talks about Mr Sardar Malik?,Chitragupt was popular for classical music, his two sons Anand-Miland ruled  Film industry in the early 90's.i loved few of duets he composed.I have one song his dad gave music its very catchy from VASNA film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJBx7AQMoQ8

Edited by pnimesh1955

Chitragupta's son Miland compose song MEIN  TO DEEWANI HUE sings by Lata, is latas favorite song.I also like other song of that same film,(YE BINDYA ALSO CATCHY)

Here is golden rare music Anu Malik :

Edited by pnimesh1955