U guys are not above God -Sreesanth to BCCI via tweets

Stuge

what right has the BCCI to block Sreesanth from playing again?? The court has deceided that he is innocent.Ofcourse, i hate his antics  as any thing, and he should not be brought any way near national team because he is not of international calibre.But he has every right to earn a living by playing some sort of cricket.

45 minutes ago, chewy said:

Can't argue his point regarding CSK, especially if same people involved owning and managing CSK 

CSK and RR were banned for 2 years for betting not fixing like Sreesanth was.

Indians courts even acquitted Azharuddin.We simply don't have proper laws against cheating in sports.

So just because court acquitted him doesn't mean he didnt fix.

A cheat is a.cheat.Regardless of how much he shouts.

Although he was right in the way BCCI treated him.They are right to ban him from playing cricket in India .But shouldn't have banned from playing overseas.Its not their headache.

3 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

CSK and RR were banned for 2 years for betting not fixing like Sreesanth was.

Do you seriously believe only betting was involved? :laugh: You know when big fishes are involved fixing turns to only betting and who knows sometimes not for money but for virtual points on fantasy sites. :laugh:

Do you seriously believe only betting was involved?  You know when big fishes are involved fixing turns to only betting and who knows sometimes not for money but for virtual points on fantasy sites.

Yeah right lol

As if betting doesn't generate money.

Unless u have actual credible links that's . :cantstop:

My fav excuse made by us Indian 'why was i punished when everyone is doing it' so basically i am not to be blamed for my actions even if i am caught. 

Also i find it amusing a large number of people here feel sreesanth was treated unfairly, yet amir was/is/will be crucified by one and all on this forum but hey we are Indian when Azhar can become MP and bastards like ajay jadeja are now cricket experts then why shouldnt sreesanth dream of returning to cricket in this country filled with hypocrites. 

1 hour ago, BeautifulGame said:

Yeah right lol

As if betting doesn't generate money.

Unless u have actual credible links that's . :cantstop:

This is exactly I was looking for. On one hand since CSK was charged only for betting you believe a lot more wasn't in. If asked you ask for credible links. Similarly Sreeesanth due to lack of credible evidence got scot free. So unless you have credible links he hasn't done anything. :cantstop: 

Initial reports of Srini involvement. Then it was only Srini's son in law (along with few others) only as an enthusiast. Dhoni, the great, giving false statement. Finally Meiyappan being found guilty of only betting. It is typical case of putting things under the carpet and mellowing things down.

I understand Lalit Modi may have some motives against Srinivisan but he would not drag MSD unnecessarily into it because he has nothing against him. AccordingAccording to him read the below:

IPL spot-fixing: CSK skipper Dhoni involved in cover-up, says Lalit Modi

http://m.timesofindia.com/news/IPL-spot-fixing-CSK-skipper-Dhoni-involved-in-cover-up-says-Lalit-Modi/articleshow/30175290.cms

Of course no evidence. But it is all shabby. There is strong reason to feel there is lot more than betting( read fixing at least spot fixings) since owners were themselves involved.

Edited by Pollack
2 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

My fav excuse made by us Indian 'why was i punished when everyone is doing it' so basically i am not to be blamed for my actions even if i am caught. 

Also i find it amusing a large number of people here feel sreesanth was treated unfairly, yet amir was/is/will be crucified by one and all on this forum but hey we are Indian when Azhar can become MP and bastards like ajay jadeja are now cricket experts then why shouldnt sreesanth dream of returning to cricket in this country filled with hypocrites. 

Sreesanth has been proven not guilty. Amir was found guilty 

2 hours ago, Pollack said:

This is exactly I was looking for. On one hand since CSK was charged only for betting you believe a lot more wasn't in. If asked you ask for credible links. Similarly Sreeesanth due to lack of credible evidence got scot free. So unless you have credible links he hasn't done anything. :cantstop: 

Initial reports of Srini involvement. Then it was only Srini's son in law (along with few others) only as an enthusiast. Dhoni, the great, giving false statement. Finally Meiyappan being found guilty of only betting. It is typical case of putting things under the carpet and mellowing things down.

I understand Lalit Modi may have some motives against Srinivisan but he would not drag MSD unnecessarily into it because he has nothing against him. AccordingAccording to him read the below:

http://m.timesofindia.com/news/IPL-spot-fixing-CSK-skipper-Dhoni-involved-in-cover-up-says-Lalit-Modi/articleshow/30175290.cms

Of course no evidence. But it is all shabby. There is strong reason to feel there is lot more than betting( read fixing at least spot fixings) since owners were themselves involved.

Lol Lalit Modi..credible evidence dude they are back.. :csk:

So basically there isn't none lol

Yes Dhoni had liked about Meiyappan, n he had given a testimony regards to that which was proven wrong that Meiyappan wasn't involved with day to day running of CSK, n why had Dhoni to like if there wS nothing to hide, because Meiyappan n maybe Dhoni was part of it, as proven Meiyappan had a big betting racket going on so did Kundra n some other owners, I lost a bit of respect for Dhoni then.