Safe to say that one of india's most Prolific Odi career's of "yuvraj singh" has to come to an end

I think its safe to say that one of india's most prolific Odi career "yuvraj singh" has to come to end

I dnt see yuvraj singh being selected now, neither it wud be right as it wud be a step back. We have tried giving him many chances post his comeback from an unfortunate disease but he was never the same player. 

At his peek for me he was the best Indian odi player in that team. One of the best indian batsman against Raw pace bowling i have seen. One of the best fielders in his days.

Even during his comeback in recent times the few glimpses of his old yuvraj singh was priceless.

Wished his Peek wud have lasted long but Yuvraj singh was more about the impact then consistency

0ed2532673324a1a855e5801b54cef12.jpg

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

One of the best hitters and impact players in LOIs. Major contributor to 2007 WT20 and 2011 WC and recovering from cancer and playing again for India shows his resolve and mental toughness. But all good things have to come to an end and an unbiased Indian fan will say that Yuvraj no longer deserves a place in the side.

Hopefully KL Rahul or Manish Pandey will make the most out of the chances given to them and so they must for the sake of the team.

Edited by kubrickian
14 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Who knows, he may come back to the side if  Pandey fails and Rahul is injured as usual.

Hope that does not happen.

I hope by that time we have enough backup option ready to grasp opp. 

Also i dnt see yuvraj pushing himself more, if he is honest with himself he wud knw he isnt good enough anymore for international cricket 

Odi legend 

it's over and rightly so 

op summed him up beautifully. At peak best Indian player of pace and atg fielder . Cool clinical finisher who was big big tournaments player . Instrumental in getting us to 2003 wc final and player of the tournament in 2011 World Cup win 

and the grace he scored the runs with and the battle with cancer . And of course destruction of broad 

farewell you gave me such moments of joy 

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

This article says that the " source " states that we still don't have replacements for Dhoni.

How will we develop any replacements when we drop both the other keeper-batsmen from the ODI squad  ?

Ideal opportunity was Wi which was wasted on karthik, if karthik has to be dropped then why was he selected 

Even in t20, opp can given to pant.....how far is SL from india that he cant reach there in time and dhoni is below avg t20 player 

Ideally speaking also its not easy to fill dhoni's boot he contributes a lot, but we shud start creating his backup . Dhoni is on downfall who knws he may never recover, but someone like pant needs time to learn ....he ll pass and fail to . Yes pant needs to be stuck with team every series and he is good enough to play as batsman only and take keeper batsman role in t20 completely 

ROHIT SHARMA will be new CAPTAIN of ODI so YUVI will be call back (later on ) because he is okayed for 50/50.VK do not wants to loose his captaincy but BCCI do not wants him  captain of ODI

MS/Kedar and others in the middle which hurts Prasad, he needs reasons to removes them.

Good to try new vs 5 ODI SL/3 ODI AUS./3 ODI NZ, aged player has no chance in coming up t20

In India vs Aus 3 and vs NZ 3.

Ashwin and 4 others on their way in England as of today.