Bharat Ratna for Tukaram Omble

surajmal

He has been given the Ashok Chakra, why a Bharat Ratna now? As great a man he was , many soldiers/policemen/forest rangers have sacrificed their lives selflessly. Giving him Bharat Ratna will open a pandora's box. I hope his family is taken well care off, his children/grandchildren get free education and their medical/marriage expenses are waived off. Read somewhere that his family is struggling financially after that fateful day.

I agree, besides, he deserves it more than 90% of those that have received it. 

Imagine the Goebbelsian propaganda party the nakli "liberals" and "independent", "neutral" media would've had if Omble didn't capture Kasab alive.

The 26/11 padosis were wearing kalava on their wrists to show they were Hindu. For India's low IQ media, that would've been enough to propagate "Hindu terror". :shock:   

14 hours ago, Tibarn said:

I agree, besides, he deserves it more than 90% of those that have received it. 

Imagine the Goebbelsian propaganda party the nakli "liberals" and "independent", "neutral" media would've had if Omble didn't capture Kasab alive.

The 26/11 padosis were wearing kalava on their wrists to show they were Hindu. For India's low IQ media, that would've been enough to propagate "Hindu terror". :shock:   

I'm glad people have caught on to this detail. 

Having gone through the evidence dossiers, I personally don't think the kalavas would've done much more than fuelling the imagination of conspiracy theorists. We had enough evidence. The kalavas were for political expediency. 

The reasons why we were able to prove Pakistan's role in 26/11 was primarily because :

1. Our military intelligence had been tipped off (Lt. Col. Purohit case). Purohit was still working for the army while he was infiltrating the terror modules. How did 26/11 still happen then? Political conspirators.

2. Kasab's narco and then later David Headley's statements.

3. Satellite phone accidently dropped by one of the terrorists in the dinghy. The phone was hacked into and the ISI link was established. 

The above three made our case very strong. There was a lot of other evidence as well but it could be circumstantially disproved. 

But as you rightly say, presstitutes would've worked the Hindu terror angle, political directive jo mila ta unhe.

Tukaram Omble will get his Bharat Ratna. 

Col. Purohit needs to get on with his lawsuits against MH ATS and his former superiors. No need to involve Sadhvi and others as that would give it a communal tinge. Strictly make it a case of treachery. 

People need to be hung for this conspiracy, literally. You can't have a party, that ruled the country for 60/70 years , be hand in glove with an enemy nation. Corruption cases against congis are a waste of time - too hard to prove culpability. This is the silver bullet that Namo was looking for in his quest for Congress mukt Bharat. Even if this case drags on for years, politically, it is a death knell for the gungadeen empire. 

Tukaram Omble saved this country from a civil war. Future generations won't forget his sacrifice. 

Edited by surajmal

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Congress was ready with the saffron terror script but Tukaram Omble came out of syllabus. 

Hutatma tukaram Omble ko koti koti naman, as a Sanatani,I'll be forever grateful for what you did for sanatanis of this country, for me what he did saved us from huge travesty, and huge conspiracy,he did for us what abhimanyu did for pandavas,not comparing both, but again koti koti dhanyavaad, veergati prapt tukaram omble ko, Jai Bharat.