De Villiers gives up ODI captaincy; available to play all three formats

Pollack

fecker ABDV, skips out on England tour, and decides to comeback against India :hehe: 

anyways its good he plays, you want to play the best, and win against the best, hope Steyn plays too

England series win v SA seemed hollow without SA's two best players...ABDV and Steyn

2 hours ago, chewy said:

fecker ABDV, skips out on England tour, and decides to comeback against India :hehe: 

anyways its good he plays, you want to play the best, and win against the best, hope Steyn plays too

England series win v SA seemed hollow without SA's two best players...ABDV and Steyn

Anyways it was at home for Eng, we literally made minnows of SA at home.

ABDV skipped test series against good bowling attacks on difficult tracks (NZ and England) to preserve his stock and batting average. He's happy to return against a perceived inferior attack in Team India. I hope Indian bowlers give him a good hiding.....I've lost all respect for this guy. No wonder South Africa has a habit of repeatedly choking...when this guy is your 'best player'. Im surprised that a lot current and ex players putting him in their all time test XIs...give me a break. 

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

ABDV is such a chicken. He had all the tools to be an ATG batsman but now he picks and chooses opponents based on bowling strengths and venues. Also he is a choke artiste. Better the likes of Kohli don't spend much time with this coward, hope our batters have better role models to look up to eg Smith.

That is ridiculous thing to say. He was overworked and overtaxed because of his all round greatness.SA abused him by making him wicket keeper.They also made him fill all the other important roles. He was their closer in ODIS.