Baba Gurmeet Ram Rahim claims to have taught cricket to Kohli and others

Stuge

Trial bh media and then a farcical judgement. Seriously, Anyone with a common sense will question how the hell public prosecutors proove rape on basis of a letter to PMO. And then that judge pronounces Dera should pay for damages by Dera Supporters. So next time when this case is thrown out of Supreme Court, the HC judge should be asked to pay the bill

But, Well played Congress and Captain Amrinder Singh.

BJP to loose next elections in Punjab and Haryana . Check mate Mr Amit Shah

Edited by mishra

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Trial bh media and then a farcical judgement. Seriously, Anyone with a common sense will question how the hell public prosecutors proove rape on basis of a letter to PMO. And then that judge pronounces Dera should pay for damages by Dera Supporters. So next time when this case is thrown out of Supreme Court, the HC judge should be asked to pay the bill

Trial by media? How? This case was hardly in news before the judgement. 

11 hours ago, mishra said:

hain ? WHen was in media ? Fact is Media person who started the investigation was killed ....Kuch bhi maatlab :facepalm:

3 hours ago, Stuge said:

hain ? WHen was in media ? Fact is Media person who started the investigation was killed ....Kuch bhi maatlab :facepalm:

He has been convicted on basis of what? On basis of Lie detector tests. Its a fact that before conviction, Court wouldn't have allowed a lie detector test on Baba but Lie detector test was conducted on others but NOT on so called Sadhvis who claimed rape.

I have my reasoning why I think this is all BS case.
1. Few years back, I think about 8 years, A person of acquintance, whom I categorise a extremist Bhinderwale Supporter was complaining "How dare he dress up like his Guru". I didnt gave much heed at the time but looking at various images on tele, I think he was complaining about this same Baba.

2. The manner HC judge was hyperventillating and giving order after order during the protests and then pronouncing 20 years as if this was rarest of rare rape case when there is ample abiguity that this could have been either fabricated story or a Honey trap.

PS: People comparing this and that must not forget Salman Khan was acquitted for road kill and witness constable died on roadside penny less, HIV+ve, lonely and medically declared as mentally unstable

3 hours ago, surajmal said:

There are too many activist judges in India looking for 2 minutes of fame. I hope Namo realizes that no transformative bills (UCC, 370,land/labour or junking of RTE) can be passed as long as Courts aren't fixed. 

I agree. I also doub it was 2 min fame thing. It was domestic Doklam carried out by Congress where Powerfull China (BJP Modi Shah) were completely caught offguard.

16 hours ago, mishra said:

He has been convicted on basis of what? On basis of Lie detector tests. Its a fact that before conviction, Court wouldn't have allowed a lie detector test on Baba but Lie detector test was conducted on others but NOT on so called Sadhvis who claimed rape.

I have my reasoning why I think this is all BS case.
1. Few years back, I think about 8 years, A person of acquintance, whom I categorise a extremist Bhinderwale Supporter was complaining "How dare he dress up like his Guru". I didnt gave much heed at the time but looking at various images on tele, I think he was complaining about this same Baba.

2. The manner HC judge was hyperventillating and giving order after order during the protests and then pronouncing 20 years as if this was rarest of rare rape case when there is ample abiguity that this could have been either fabricated story or a Honey trap.

PS: People comparing this and that must not forget Salman Khan was acquitted for road kill and witness constable died on roadside penny less, HIV+ve, lonely and medically declared as mentally unstable

He is a criminal. Period. There is no question about it. Several people were killed during the case and the verdict on those killings is yet to come. He will be in the jail for life.

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

He is a criminal. Period. There is no question about it. Several people were killed during the case and the verdict on those killings is yet to come. He will be in the jail for life.

Again, Please read the evidence part. I believe HC verdict will be thrown out of SC. Will you say the same then too.

BTW protestors who died by state police. Who is responsible for that. HC Judges, Government, System or the ones who fabreicated the case?

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Again, Please read the evidence part. I believe HC verdict will be thrown out of SC. Will you say the same then too.

BTW protestors who died by state police. Who is responsible for that. HC Judges, Government, System or the ones who fabreicated the case?

how did you conclude there was a lack of evidence?

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

how did you conclude there was a lack of evidence?

Because he has been convicted on basis of "circumstantial" evidence. You can derive two different narrative on same circumstances. And in this case there is a lot of room. That why i say, why no narco analysis on the people who alleged the rape.

To those who are defending the rapist Baba, wake up. Don't you have mothers and sisters in your lives? Shocking to see how low you guys will go just to score political points and create agenda. This asshole got what he deserved, a fraud pervert criminal rapist cum murderer has so many defenders even among the so called educated class....unfckingbelievable !!!

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

To those who are defending the rapist Baba, wake up. Don't you have mothers and sisters in your lives? Shocking to see how low you guys will go just to score political points and create agenda. This asshole got what he deserved, a fraud pervert criminal rapist cum murderer has so many defenders even among the so called educated class....unfckingbelievable !!!

Its not about political point. Its just that some people do NOT allways trust media and have a complete dislike to double standards of Indian system.

I give a hoot to the fate of Baba if he has actually been systematically raping her Sadhvi's . But next time check every small to mid size company and see how many times sexual abuse has occured to female employees and how many of them has  got 20 years in prison.

PS: I do treat Babas and Businessmen/Corporates same. In both cases sexual harassment is standard till someone is caught.