Oregon Total Eclipse

flamy

Was at the Oregon Eclipse Gathering last week. It's a festival, like Burning Man, with interactive art, people in brilliant costumes, workshops on dance, yoga,  permaculture, sexuality, psychological self-work etc., and party favors, and dancing, lots of it.

This was my longest festival. I'm a total city slicker, and hate camping. I'm so lazy that I have a pop-up tent, because f you white people. And, bless you. My two campmates were effin epic. My dude planned out, and executed an excellent camp, while my new sissy fed me. :tongue:

I brought coconut water, and costumes.

Yea, I have been to the local burn - SOAK - which is the regional version of the big Burning Man festival where they gather in the Nevada Desert for a week, bring art, and then burn it all in the end, leaving no trace behind. Pretty epic, and intimidating. I hated the dust at the Eclipse Festival. Had to have a mask on the whole time.

The eclipse itself, was utterly beautiful. I was crying the whole time, humbled, in awe, and also some personal process. It's a direct confrontation with heaven. I had seen a total solar eclipse before in India, but that was when I was a kid. Now, where I'm at, this was a very profound experience. I was completely sober :tongue:

This camping shimit tho. I would have perished if it weren't for my campmates. 

Edited by flamy