SK_IH

1st Test, Australia tour of Bangladesh at Dhaka, Aug 27-31 2017

11 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

Bangladeshs need to get 250 to make this a match,they would be better off not running their mouths but they have a massive Napoleon complex.

looks like a turner,it would be fun watching aus bat on this 

Got to give credit to Tamim and Shaqib to drag toygers to 260.   I dozed off at 10/3 and that could have ended quite ugly for the Bangles.  

Convicts have to bat 4th on this track, and anything over 250 will be enough for BD I think - and they will only need to score about 180 or so to get there.   

With a smallish target its always the likes of Warner and Maxwell who are dangerous.  I think Warner gets out without adding too much to his overnight score tomorrow.  But if Smit/Handscomb can hold an end up while Maxy clatters a quick 50-60, then game over.  Toygers still have a shot but its 65-35 Aussies now.  

Wonder why Shaun Marsh is not playing and Khwaja is in this XI.  

This match will come down to small margins. Couple of difficult chances of Warner and Smith not taken can decide this. Bangladesh still have a chance here if they can induce a collapse early enough. 

Aussies will win from here. No shocking collapses after reaching 100 comfortably, chasing 260 in Dhaka. They're not England.

Edited by YCCC

Don't think Banglas are going to win this one. They looked all panicky today, can see them dropping a few catches and make elementary mistakes tomorrow. A rookie team like them can't win from here unless Aussies spectacularly collapse. Can't see that happening with the great Smith still there. 

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

Don't think Banglas are going to win this one. They looked all panicky today, can see them dropping a few catches and make elementary mistakes tomorrow. A rookie team like them can't win from here unless Aussies spectacularly collapse. Can't see that happening with the great Smith still there. 

i thought rahim's unlucky run out was the game changer,that partnership was lookin good for bangldesh but i think bangladesh missed a golden chance of first taking a 100 run slead and then themselves adding 60-70 more runs

Aus looking good now to win before tea

Guest, sign in to access all features.