For how long will Pakistan be isolated from proper International cricket and big teams refusing to tour ?

I predict Pakistan will be isolated and no major cricket country will tour here for atleast another 10 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_incidents_in_Pakistan_in_2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_incidents_in_Pakistan_in_2017

Wikipedia has pages for  month by month incidents here every year !!.

Who would want to risk their lives here !

I don't think Eng, NZ, Aus, Ireland will go there for a long time, maybe ever again, probably viewing the security situation as too dangerous for Westerners. 

I don't think we should tour them, but you never know what the Indian government will authorize.

I can see some of the teams like Bang/ AFG/ WI/SL/ Zim touring there much sooner, whether because the boards are satisfied with the security situation or they don't look past the monetary reward. 

SA is the big team that may tour Padosiland, IMO. Faf is part of the world XI touring them correct? If he gives a positive review of the situation, that may be good enough for the rest of the Saffers. 

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Note to all members: If you can't control the type of language, then please don't post on this forum. 

There are only a handful of posters who are active here, go ahead and discourage them too from posting here, good job admin.

On Topic:  Phateechar places like pakistan should never be allowed to hold another cricket match again, it is only a matter of few decades now before pakistan implodes and ceases to exist.

Edited by kira
1 hour ago, kira said:

There are only a handful of posters who are active here, go ahead and discourage them too from posting here, good job admin.

On Topic:  Phateechar places like pakistan should never be allowed to hold another cricket match again, it is only a matter of few decades now before pakistan implodes and ceases to exist.

here comes the Mr. missing person ..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

5 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

here comes the Mr. missing person ..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Keyboard i am glad he did atleast that made you post in the thread. Where you the one who went crying to authority..lol there is a word for that...meow meow..:phehe:. Oh they are being too harsh on us...whinge whinge... Dude its fun banter give and take.

Edited by Vilander
4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Till they mix terrorism with every facet of life. I am sorry but I don't see them host another cricket match ever again. They need an Ataturk kinda figure which is next to impossible considering their education system and dominance of religion in anything and everything. 

Prior to Ataturk, the Turks (ottoman's has one of the worlds largest and most glorious empires). Those people were doing just fine before his arrival. 

11 hours ago, kira said:

ICF doesn't promote abuse, name calling and insults to players and other members no matter what.

It should have been clear to all members by now. We have been requesting everyone to follow this. We have been lucky that we don't have do much for this, but sometimes if we feel that things are going out of hand, necessary actions are taken to ensure that core values are maintained. 

Mods can't spend whole day on ICF, so support of all members matters a lot.

7 hours ago, Vilander said:

Keyboard i am glad he did atleast that made you post in the thread. Where you the one who went crying to authority..lol there is a word for that...meow meow..:phehe:. Oh they are being too harsh on us...whinge whinge... Dude its fun banter give and take.

bhai meray, i have never made a complaint to any mods about him or anyone who abuses pakistan.

you can ask to mods if you dont believe me.

and I have a thick Skin..... :bandit:

On 8/27/2017 at 10:23 PM, Vilander said:

Places like pakistan somalia etc where there is lack of governance security and barbarian populace should first aim for proper governance first before trying to bring in sports...all that is 20 to 30 years away for 4th world places like that.

:giggle: u never disappoint...

On 28/08/2017 at 8:43 AM, Vilander said:

Chill down buddy :) Btw, we should catch up for a beer sometime if you are in bangalore.

1 hour ago, Asim said:

:giggle: u never disappoint...

Lolz... relax buddy! He just went hyper. But what is the ground reality? Is Pakistan safe for something as big as an international match?

59 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Chill down buddy :) Btw, we should catch up for a beer sometime if you are in bangalore.

Lolz... relax buddy! He just went hyper. But what is the ground reality? Is Pakistan safe for something as big as an international match?

sure man.