32 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Ronit More bowling real quick

Last time is saw him bowl, he used to bowl at 125 to 130 k, Mumbai loves Trundlers, then there was a pretender from Mumbai n he was hyped up , he boled at 125 kph,can't recollect his name ,used to play a season or two back

25 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

Last time is saw him bowl, he used to bowl at 125 to 130 k, Mumbai loves Trundlers, then there was a pretender from Mumbai n he was hyped up , he boled at 125 kph,can't recollect his name ,used to play a season or two back

No Ronit More always bowled 130-136. That must be someone else you are talking.  More plays for Karnataka and not Mumbai.  Mumbai picked Akash Parker who is tall but not much pace.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

No Ronit More always bowled 130-136. That must be someone else you are talking.  More plays for Karnataka and not Mumbai.  Mumbai picked Akash Parker who is tall but not much pace.

Oh yes More plays for Karnataka, I have seen him bowl, looked about 130 bowler, Mumbai Trundler I am talking about also was signed up for IPL n was pissed poor, he was a Binny kind of bowler, what happened to Md Aamir n Javed Khan who had impressed likes of Tendulkar?

Edited by MCcricket
24 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

Oh yes More plays for Karnataka, I have seen him bowl, looked about 130 bowler, Mumbai Trundler I am talking about also was signed up for IPL n was pissed poor, he was a Binny kind of bowler, what happened to Md Aamir n Javed Khan who had impressed likes of Tendulkar?

Javed Khan was a Delhi fast bowler. No idea about him. He played U22 and disappeared.  He also played 4 T20s for delhi and did well but has not played since 2014.

Edited by rkt.india