2 hours ago, express bowling said:

Aaron, being the captain himself, bowls just 6 overs in an entire completed match.

Yes, it was turning track, but Sandeep Warrier picked up 3 wickets .... reverse swing is possible on such tracks too

Has he lost motivation  ?

Warrier is a very good bowler. No idea why he has slipped out of radar. Not picked in any A teams. He is better than Thampi for days games. He bowls those test areas consistently.

Just now, express bowling said:

If Siraj performs badly this season, then interest in Siraj's  will get reduced too.

The issue being discussed was why Siraj gets mention before Rajpoot as of today

My point was Rajpoot is far more experienced and has seen ups and down and more matured having played multiple seasons, so, he should be given higher preference, not just someone who has played one season. Yes, Siraj is good prospect but other prospects should be given equal chances too.

Just now, rkt.india said:

My point was Rajpoot is far more experienced and has seen ups and down and more matured having played multiple seasons, so, he should be given higher preference, not just someone who has played one season. Yes, Siraj is good prospect but other prospects should be given equal chances too.

That's ok.

@ sarchasm and I were discussing the  ' reasons for fan-interest '  aspect too.  

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Really like his bowling action, 19 year old Mrinmoy Dutta from Assam. He was in contention to play for India u19 last year though could not make it. Would have been better than Rahul Batham.

he reminds me of zaheer khan....

but he looks little down on pace

16 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

he reminds me of zaheer khan....

but he looks little down on pace

nah action is completely different. Pace looks okay for his age. If a bowler has a good strong action action, there are always chances of him getting quicker if they stay fit as their body matures till the age of 25.

Edited by rkt.india
On 10/8/2017 at 2:47 AM, MCcricket said:

This kid looks good, very good action, n generates pace n bounce, looks a natural.

he has a injury prone action....but it doesn't matter...so is bumrah

Importantly, he has incredible pace for his age and can only get better

He should be fast tracked and put under able guidance of rahul dravid

10 hours ago, MCcricket said:

I don't like K Tyagis action, it's hard to get consistency n pace with it also scope for injuries?

He has action is like James Pattinson though bowls a bit wide of the crease and i think he has been consistent. was the top fast bowler in Vijay Merchant trophy taking 50-60 wickets. He did not belong to that level and they promoted him straight to Ranji trophy instead of U19 while U19 Vinoo Mankad trophy is going on and he did not play it and instead picked for Ranji team straight away.

Edited by rkt.india
29 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

he has a injury prone action....but it doesn't matter...so is bumrah

Importantly, he has incredible pace for his age and can only get better

He should be fast tracked and put under able guidance of rahul dravid

He is just 16 and his main aspect is batting but I would recommend him to concentrate on his bowling more.