Duleep Trophy 2017-18 India Red won by 163 runs

tweaker

53 minutes ago, tweaker said:

India Red 169/2

Green lost last 7 wickets for 20 runs, Priyank who was benched in whole series by team Management despite poor showing by indian openers,INDIA A in SA A.

Congratulation Priyank Panchal,For century in each innings of the match, he deserved in both 4 day game vs NZ A coming up.

2 minutes ago, Wapas said:

Green lost last 7 wickets for 20 runs, Priyank who was benched in whole series by team Management despite poor showing by indian openers,INDIA A in SA A.

Congratulation Priyank Panchal,For century in each innings of the match, he deserved in both 4 day game vs NZ A coming up.

Good that Priyank showed his worth as the selectors were promoting Mukund inspite of his repeated failures

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

This is baffling  !

No matter how the pitch is, Siraj is a wicket-taker.  Took 2 wickets in the first innings.    Should get more overs.

Aniket C has not got a single over.

Team MGMT playing game with players.Priyank was perfect victim of such Favoritism  in SouthafriCa recently.he was benched in whole tour.I think Siddharth Trivedi too not   treated right by BCCI, if SHARDUL not playing for Mumbai, he might never play test for india.

19 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I think he was injured on that tour.  He was in the squad but could not be played.

I see. but in my Era,Gujrati player never treated right by BCCI, Gujarat allrounder DHEERAJ PARSANA was too good, years ago, but he was not given ample opportunity after Couple of test vs WI in 1979, who can Swing the ball both ways with 196 wickets and near 3000 ranji trophy runs in FC.

Edited by Wapas
23 minutes ago, Wapas said:

Good that Priyank showed his worth as the selectors were promoting Mukund inspite of his repeated failures