Dhoni: when will the torture end???

maniac

1 minute ago, Rasgulla said:

Karma:agree: That clown should have set some example.. Did he ? NO... tuk tuk tuk tuk all the way till he Got his useless 100th 100s only to be broken by Kohli soon... True karma

That’s all you can do. Talk about a guy who retired years ago ( I started a thread sayjng Sachin should retire 1 year before he did )

yet you have nothing to say . Can only attack a past player . No one cares . We focused on now and future . Dhoni is a joke now 

3 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

That’s all you can do. Talk about a guy who retired years ago ( I started a thread sayjng Sachin should retire 1 year before he did )

yet you have nothing to say . Can only attack a past player . No one cares . We focused on now and future . Dhoni is a joke now 

Its about double standards not when he retired.. chamchas who didn't say s h I t  then shouldn't even talk now.. Neutrals are always welcome..

No one is attacking him its just facts.. Then why don't you do something about that "Joke"  2019 it is.. :agree:

Edited by Rasgulla
3 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Its about double standards not when he retired.. chamchas who didn't say s h I t  then shouldn't even talk now.. Neutrals are always welcome..

No one is attacking him its just facts.. Then why don't you do something about that "Joke"  2019 it is.. :agree:

What is this got to do with 2018 . 

Dhoni is killing team . Emabarrasmemt . It’s all you can do talk about a guy who retired years ago !

1 minute ago, King Tendulkar said:

What is this got to do with 2018 . 

Dhoni is killing team . Emabarrasmemt . It’s all you can do talk about a guy who retired years ago !

Why not ? If virgin bots like MTC can be programmed to post same old same old nonsense because someone said something to sachin back in blah blah blah.. We can't ? :blink:  You and your double standards.. keep that to yourself

Not really killing anything.. We are winning nonstop... Like I asked are you gonna do something because he is here to stay till 2019

12 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Why not ? If virgin bots like MTC can be programmed to post same old same old nonsense because someone said something to sachin back in blah blah blah.. We can't ? :blink:  You and your double standards.. keep that to yourself

Not really killing anything.. We are winning nonstop... Like I asked are you gonna do something because he is here to stay till 2019

Blimey another post from you mentioning long gone player who retired yonks ago

agsin have you noticed literally no one engages debate with you on the long gone player . We all focused on here and now . You just repeat yourself again and again , it’s totally zzzzzz

Just now, King Tendulkar said:

Blimey another post from you mentioning long gone player who retired yonks ago

agsin have you noticed literally no one engages debate with you on the long gone player . We all focused on here and now . You just repeat yourself again and again , it’s totally zzzzzz

Read again.. Not even once his name was mentioned in that post.. I see you are ignoring main point on purpose :hysterical: indeed you are one of them.. 

18 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

The word Sachin is there . Pretty much sums you up . Even you have no idea what you writing lol

Just now, King Tendulkar said:

The word Sachin is there . Pretty much sums you up . Even you have no idea what you writing lol

Read the context...

1 minute ago, King Tendulkar said:

because someone said something to sachin back in blah blah blah

Like the way you are still ignoring the point about MTC lol.. because you know it :hysterical:

SR of 133  after playing  21 balls, in an innings SR of 217 .... coming in to to bat in the 13th over at a score of 165 for 1 on the flattest of pitches

I was impressed with his innings in the last match .... but consistency of strike rates has never been his forte in T20Is.

Edited by express bowling