Dhoni: when will the torture end???

maniac

14 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

No amount of hyperventilating on ICF will change the fact that Dhoni will play the 2019 WC if he is fit. 

If you'll want him out of the team, there are two realistic options. Either pray to the almighty that he is unfit for the WC otherwise take out a supari in his name to injure him just before the WC.  

No amount of posting anything on an online forum changes anything. From demonitization to sports. We post to discuss things, not change them in real life. What's even the point of your post

1 hour ago, New guy said:

No amount of posting anything on an online forum changes anything. From demonitization to sports. We post to discuss things, not change them in real life. What's even the point of your post

Two fold:

1. To remind forum members that whether he deserves to or not, MS will play the 2019 WC, barring any injury. Very similar to how Kapil Dev hung around even after the 92 WC, despite being way past his prime.

Kohli-Shastri-selectors have already decided this and, to my eyes at least, it is quite apparent that MS is, practically speaking, still the ODI and T20 captain. Kohli is just there to take some heat until post 2019. 

2. Offering suggestions, to those motivated enough, to try and prevent point 1 from happening. 

Look, it's an open secret that MS makes the forum buzz these days. I'm just chipping in with my two cents.

First off, Sarfraz is a superior keeper by all objective metrics. Not many, unless blinded by daal, would even bother countering that argument. 

Having said that, Sarfraz is not the most athletic and when I spoke about that, I had 2 keepers in mind, QDK and Bairstow. Both are levels above Dhoni and if India wants to compete away from home, they need a better, younger, fitter keeper. 

Dhoni looks like a chai wala who had too many laddus. 
Dhoni wipes the floor with that Sarfaraz Khan.Twice a day.

He is fitter than the entire Pakistani team put together.
1 hour ago, gharampaani said:

First off, Sarfraz is a superior keeper by all objective metrics. Not many, unless blinded by daal, would even bother countering that argument. 

Having said that, Sarfraz is not the most athletic and when I spoke about that, I had 2 keepers in mind, QDK and Bairstow. Both are levels above Dhoni and if India wants to compete away from home, they need a better, younger, fitter keeper. 

Dhoni looks like a chai wala who had too many laddus. 

ok ,wont waste time anymore :blink:

9 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Taters be like When will this end ??? India won another match under this on field captain and another not out when he smashed boult for 2 4s in 2 balls when set player is struggling on other end:adore: 

those 2 4's made no diff to the victory.