Dhoni: when will the torture end???

maniac

10 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I think the next time tailunt tuk tuks his way to another typical 35 ball 20 and gets out with a limp impotent shot, one of the Dhoni-fanbois should open a "When will the torture end" thread.  :p:

Then his reply would be openers job is to tuk tuk and middle orders job is to hit @ 200sr:phehe: Troll ko seriously mat le bro

Edited by Rasgulla
1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Yuvraj doesnt contribute and yet his two innings ( one against england and the first CT match against Pakistani) is better than whatever Dhoni has done in the last few years.

p.s not advocating to bring back yuvi ;)

i wud have advocated his case had he had some consistency , and he looked woefully out of place in every game 

Then he was also a liability on field which dhoni isnt . Wud have advocated if atleast he was 70-80% fielder he was and wud have consistently given 5-6 overs atleas 

14 minutes ago, sandeep said:

:laugh:  

OK that's funny. But harsh.  Jinxy is one of our top test bats.   No need to diss him just to defend the Dhoni.

How is it dissing him, just a point to say ODI cricket is just not grace n class 

Rahane is top class test player 

20 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Rahane is not a keeper, but Pant is. Anderson called him right, a fat@s.

yea he is a keeper, i like pant.....i think he is good enough to play as batsman 

But 

His keeping hasnt good a good report from Dravid , India-A coach

His batting style is such that u wnt get consistent scores

Now dhoni certainly isnt offering high s/r but atleast consistency n responsibility . Lets have some responsible n reliable batsman in our line up who atleast could stand up in collapses apart from kohli then we ll think of adding a lot more firepower. 

4 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

ylrR1KB.png

:rofl::rofl: 

Its a done deal that these people are going to get burned every time Dhoni scores some runs. As seen plenty of times, they would not be able to digest India winning as well like last few games. Would love to see Dhoni continue till 2019 with the form he is in. And this talk about consolidation n hitting prowess will go all out of the window. This guy will still do whatever is needed. Its just these chuchas who doesnt understand cricket will keep on shouting every game as they wont be able to bear him scoring runs and India winning. The team(new, old), the Captain - everyone knows how important he is and he should continue and rightly so with the form he is in.

Keep Calm and let the chuchas bark, like the boss in the picture above !!!

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

Its a done deal that these people are going to get burned every time Dhoni scores some runs. As seen plenty of times, they would not be able to digest India winning as well like last few games. Would love to see Dhoni continue till 2019 with the form he is in. And this talk about consolidation n hitting prowess will go all out of the window. This guy will still do whatever is needed. Its just these chuchas who doesnt understand cricket will keep on shouting every game as they wont be able to bear him scoring runs and India winning. The team(new, old), the Captain - everyone knows how important he is and he should continue and rightly so with the form he is in.

Keep Calm and let the chuchas bark, like the boss in the picture above !!!

The koolaid is strong with this one. @sandeep i think shunya is one of those PR guys :cantstop:

3 hours ago, sandeep said:

Some of the posters here needed to get their daily anti-Dhoni circle-jerk done.  They're frustrated until they do so. 

Or nobody rates this win as high as him. Currently Afghanistan can win easily against SL. Even if win margin was as much as runs scored by India nobody gives a f. And that's how it should be.

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yea he is a keeper, i like pant.....i think he is good enough to play as batsman 

But 

His keeping hasnt good a good report from Dravid , India-A coach

His batting style is such that u wnt get consistent scores

You guys were saying the same thing about Saha, didn't ya? Now he's left Dhoni behind in the dust. How long do you think it will take for Pant to do the same or any other keeper for that matter? 

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

Or nobody rates this win as high as him. Currently Afghanistan can win easily against SL. Even if win margin was as much as runs scored by India nobody gives a f. And that's how it should be.

Let them be. When dhoni is struggling and lunging against better opposition,these chamchas will have hundred threads on what went wrong. The answer is in front of them. We can do our best to make them face reality. In the end, they have to accept it.

But yeah we're haters because we're not taking our shirts off because dhoni is blocking a full toss in the 47th over. 

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Had it not been for Dhoni this series could have been levelled at 2-2 and had he hit 2 6s and got out rather than build a smart innings like he did yesterday we might have scored 320.

Wish it was leveled 2-2 so we could make the appropriate changes and prepare for real competition. These hollow wins don't really mean anything. You can parade all you want though. I'll wait till the WC which we can only win once dhoni is out of the picture.