I learnt more than half of my batting from Dhoni !!! - Pandey

velu

This is like an upcoming Tennis player saying he learnt half his tennis from Sergi Brugera and aspires to be like him....little trivia for those

of you who don't know who Brugera is,he was a great clay court tennis player who won 2 consecutive French opens in the 90s but sucked badly on every other surface....Almost like Dhoni who is good in one format of the game.

I mean when you are starting your career if your goal is not to be the best like say a Nadal

or Federer then you should stop playing

No wonder Indians in general are not achieving a lot more even the potential is great...if I was the coach I would suspend Pandey for a couple

of games or question his intent to be the best.

Pandey is not a keeper...he is still young and his aim should be to play in all 3 formats,so either this statement exposes the politics that forced Pandey to say this by sucking up or Pandey's lack of ambition.

@Laaloo topa you started troll spree again :bumsmack:

Poor pandey ...bad game today and wrist slitters are out... but no problems always remember process is important...just like all other great disciples of Dhoni like Kohli, Rohit, Raina, Bhuvi, Spin twins and everyone else, he will also come good. Let the process go on. Thankfully players don't care about what is posted on IndianRantsForum.com:phehe: