Who can be India's next Impact Left Arm Fast bowler ?

RAZPOR

We all know its been a while since we have seen a good left arm fast bowler in either ODI or Test setup.

I consider left arm fast bowlers to be more impactful as they have distinct advantage against most right hand batsmen (majority being so) with the angle they produce.

I think there are options in our domestic setup 

Pradeep sangwan : capable of bowling at 145+,has ability to swing

Aniket Choudhary : can bowl upto 140k ,gets bounce ,tall

Thangarasu Natarajan:Bowls good yorkers,could be skiddy,relatively new

Jaydev Unadkat: With his recent performance in IPL,he could be tried in ODIs

Pawan Suyal : Great potential,need to see more of him

Barinder Sran:Played for India ,was less than stellar

Discuss and add more names,i am sure i have missed many.

Edited by RAZPOR
2 hours ago, RAZPOR said:

We all know its been a while since we have seen a good left arm fast bowler in either ODI or Test setup.

I consider left arm fast bowlers to be more impactful as they have distinct advantage against most right hand batsmen (majority being so) with the angle they produce.

I think there are options in our domestic setup 

Pradeep sangwan : capable of bowling at 145+,has ability to swing

Aniket Choudhary : can bowl upto 140k ,gets bounce ,tall

Thangarasu Natarajan:Bowls good yorkers,could be skiddy,relatively new

Jaydev Unadkat: With his recent performance in IPL,he could be tried in ODIs

Pawan Suyal : Great potential,need to see more of him

Barinder Sran:Played for India ,was less than stellar

Discuss and add more names,i am sure i have missed many.

out of these i think Pradeep Sanghwan is most promising. he has great built and has the capability to crank it up and consistently be around136 to 145k and when he wants bowl around 145k. i think that he is not getting the support that he requires.

Aniket seems to be a bit of a domestic talent and i have never felt impressed by Aniket.

Kulwant Khejroliya, Aniket Chaudhari and Khaleel Ahmed are the only 3 that interest me as of today.

Khejroliya could be genuinely quick .... looks around 6'2" ..... has picked up 17 wickets from 7 List A matches in his debut season .... has a good bouncer and yorker.... looks like an aggressive bowler.  Combo of pace and actual performance in pre-international cricket ..... that is what I am looking for.  Needs to play lots of FC and List A matches.

Aniket Chaudhari  is around 6'5" tall..... bowls 130 k to 145 k range .... gets steep bounce ..... has a good outswing.... has a good FC record.  Can be tried in test matches.

Khaleel Ahmed is again a tall pacer 6'2"+  .... has hit 144 k in a recent training stint in Australia .... but not ready yet.  Needs to play lots of FC and List A.

Personally, I would look at the best pacers available rather than trying to pick a left-armer who is not ready yet.

Edited by express bowling
4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Kulwant Khejroliya, Aniket Chaudhari and Khaleel Ahmed are the only 3 that interest me as of today.

Khejroliya could be genuinely quick .... looks around 6'2" ..... has picked up 17 wickets from 7 List A matches in his debut season .... has a good bouncer and yorker.... looks like an aggressive bowler.  Combo of pace and actual performance in pre-international cricket ..... that is what I am looking for.  Needs to play lots of FC and List A matches.

Aniket C is around 6'5" tall..... bowls 130 k to 145 k range .... gets steep bounce ..... has a good outswing.... has a good FC record.  Can be tried in test matches.

Khaleel Ahmed is again a tall pacer .... has hit 144 k in a recent training stint in Australia .... but not ready yet.  Needs to play lots of FC and List A.

Personally, I would look at the best pacers available rather than trying to pick a left-armer who is not ready yet.

Really looking forward to Kulwant.

Curious as to how you feel about sangwan,do you think he can be tried in It20s and ODIs???

Sangwan can be tried for shorter formats as he has the tools for those, pace, swing, Yorkers n bouncers, also could develop into a handy batter as well, fit n strong.

Aniket should be tried for tests, gets awkward bounce, experinced also bowls the right length n uses the angles well, also is aggressive, n should be tried asap.

Khejroliya should be taken on A tours n should be pushed forward as he looks like natural talent.

Unadkunt is useless, tried n tested failure Trundler.

Sran is decent but needs fitness n stamina.

Suyal to me is a really good option but between him Delhi n Gambhir he is being wasted, should try for Uttarkhand team this domestic.

K Ahmed seems very promising n should be included in Rajasthan squad asap, so his growth is nurtured.

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

He had a good season last year.

I personally feel he deserves a chance in odis .The dope fail might have played a part in his non selection i think.

He was impressive in IPL ,though didnt get many chances.

Edited by RAZPOR