Dhoni back in Top 10 ODI batting rankings [Joint at Top 10]

velu

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

How many years have dhoni been in top 10 in his whole international career????? i think shud be 70% easily 

Every year leaving out last year from the time he made in to top 10. 

So that's 13th Feb 2006 to somewhere in 2016 he was dropped to 13th and back at it again. 

5 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Every year leaving out last year from the time he made in to top 10. 

So that's 13th Feb 2006 to somewhere in 2016 he was dropped to 13th and back at it again. 

And some genius said this few days ago

On 9/3/2017 at 7:39 PM, Khota said:

At his peak he was a ggod wkt keeper and a decent bat. No more no less.

:phehe::phehe:.........

I wish we have more decent players like him 

31 minutes ago, Khota said:

There is a word for it . Padding your stats. How did he perform when it mattered?

91* finished the game off with a six... WHEN IT ACTUALLY MATTERED 

Name a bigger moment in Cricket history bigger than that for India LOL in last 25 years.. Hell even throughout the whole history nothing can match that. 

Edited by Rasgulla
53 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

91* finished the game off with a six... WHEN IT ACTUALLY MATTERED 

Name a bigger moment in Cricket history bigger than that for India LOL in last 25 years.. Hell even throughout the whole history nothing can match that. 

Several things wrong with that six. First with 10 balls to spare there was no need for it. Dhoni is about self promotion. Why did he come above Raina/ That was so selfish. Next you will tell me he is better bat than Raina. Dhoni is smoke and mirror. Trust me I liked him and he was good once. Now he is in the way of progres. That is all.

Edited by Khota
1 hour ago, Khota said:

Several things wrong with that six. First with 10 balls to spare there was no need for it. Dhoni is about self promotion. Why did he come above Raina/ That was so selfish. Next you will tell me he is better bat than Raina. Dhoni is smoke and mirror. Trust me I liked him and he was good once. Now he is in the way of progres. That is all.

Are you actually being serious? Dhoni batted ahead of Raina even in SF. He is in his zone there nothing could go wrong he created a historic moment with that 6..  We got lot of batting to come even he gets out lol do you even know what's required runrate when he hit a six? Atleast get your facts right for once. @Ankit_sharma03we saw lot of crap in this forum but this one is up there. 

Edited by Rasgulla
3 hours ago, Khota said:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Is that some sort of parody account :lmao:

Dhoni not a better batsman than Raina ? :rofl:
3 hours ago, Khota said:

:rotfl::rotfl: Infested by the ADF syndrome. Get well soon. 

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Switzerland is world no 4 and Poland is no 5 in FIFA rankings, Roberto Batista Agut is no 10 in ATP rankings........don't be a slave to rankings. Anyone with two eyes and a half functioning brain will figure out the real top dogs from these fake impostors. 

i think you might start crying soon :p:

cool is here to stay till 2019 wc and he might play as long as he enjoys after :aha:

9 hours ago, Khota said:

There is a word for it . Padding your stats. How did he perform when it mattered?

Stats is perfomance

Every game u play for country matters, none are considered as practice games

Did u see wc2011 final, nothing gets bigger then a wc

8 hours ago, Khota said:

Several things wrong with that six. First with 10 balls to spare there was no need for it.

sSJQgmW.gif

what did i just read

8 hours ago, Khota said:

Dhoni is about self promotion.

He was one the better players against Muralitharan, 

We need a left right hand combination , someone who can play the single double game with gambhir to get us out of strangle and slowly slowly inch towards victory and he perfectly did

See thats the problem with many indians, had a promotion been done by a gora these people wud have called him brave

When it was done by our player who he was selfish he wanted to hog limelight, really he went out n won u the game what guarntee do u have that other wud have done that successfully 

8 hours ago, Khota said:

Why did he come above Raina/ That was so selfish.

See i told yaaa

8 hours ago, Khota said:

Next you will tell me he is better bat than Raina. Dhoni is smoke and mirror. Trust me I liked him and he was good once. Now he is in the way of progres. That is all.

So u mean raina is a better batsman then dhoni ..........

Is ur acc handled by raina's nephew