Dhoni's standing in the pantheon of ODI legends/greats?

SK_IH

Dhoni's standing in the pantheon of ODI legends/greats?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Dhoni's standing in the pantheon of ODI legends/greats?

• All time Great Top 5
    • All time Great Top 10
    • Indian Great,thats it
    • Good batsman,who selfishly played for his stats
    • Average batsman,nothing special

2 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

:hysterical:only thing you have shown is how big of a dummy you are.. 

"All rounders are like unicorns they don't exist" you are one funny man (unintentionally ofcourse) 

Earth is flat for you because that is what you see.Think big.

14 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

:hysterical:only thing you have shown is how big of a dummy you are.. 

"All rounders are like unicorns they don't exist" you are one funny man (unintentionally ofcourse) 

Like I said if one all rounder comes along in 50 years then you are wasting time looking for one.

Muscles and physique needed to bowl is totally different than needed to bat. You cannot do both easily.

Simple example would be a sprinter doing 100/200m cannot do marathon. Totally different physique to do tht.

Try to understand sports at a deeper level rather than holding a superficial view that you have.

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Split personality ka issue hai kya bhai 

Cricket stats and averages done straight up are indeed meaningless. Either you understand that or you dont. I am not wasting time.

I am basing my numbers based on IPL which I think is a better metrics than any cricket stat ever done. Once again either you understand that or you dont. 

26 minutes ago, Khota said:

Cricket stats and averages done straight up are indeed meaningless. Either you understand that or you dont. I am not wasting time.

I am basing my numbers based on IPL which I think is a better metrics than any cricket stat ever done. Once again either you understand that or you dont. 

Ahem ahem we are talking about international cricket and ur saying in international cricket IPL stats matter not International stats itself :cheer::cheer::cheer:

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Like I said if one all rounder comes along in 50 years then you are wasting time looking for one.

Muscles and physique needed to bowl is totally different than needed to bat. You cannot do both easily.

Simple example would be a sprinter doing 100/200m cannot do marathon. Totally different physique to do tht.

Try to understand sports at a deeper level rather than holding a superficial view that you have.

I doubt any of us will understand international cricket :hysterical:since IPL = International Premier league according to you and stats there matter. 

Explain me this and this has nothing to do with Dhoni.

How do you judge the ability of a middle order batsman to construct century based on IPL stats .

33 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

How do you judge the ability of a middle order batsman to construct century based on IPL stats .

Wait. Its more than that. How do you judge ability of odi middle order bat to construct a century based on ipl stat andso in contrary to what is otherwise been shown in the said odi middle order bats odi stat.

1 hour ago, BeautifulGame said:

Add to that someone explain men the diff in number of international bowler u face in IPL then in international cricket. 

A bowler like dale steyn has said IPL is a pid holiday, yea he ll give u freebies in international cricket. 

Scoring runs on indian pitches in IPL does it guarntee that a player will score overseas 

6 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

I doubt any of us will understand international cricket :hysterical:since IPL = International Premier league according to you and stats there matter. 

Because stats are done with fewer variables in IPL that is why they are more valid then International cricket. Once again I in one or two sentences cannot help you overcome your two decades of poor schooling.

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ahem ahem we are talking about international cricket and ur saying in international cricket IPL stats matter not International stats itself :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I have no clue what you are trying to convey.

I will be able to help you if you state your question properly.

6 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

Fair question.

Middle order batsman is not supposed to score a century. He is only supposed to accelerate the run rate.

If you are really truly a middle order maybe 5 down you are most likely not that good to begin with.

If I am the coach my top bats will go first.

Edited by Khota
5 minutes ago, Khota said:

I have no clue what you are trying to convey.

I will be able to help you if you state your question properly.

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

Because stats are done with fewer variables in IPL that is why they are more valid then International cricket. Once again I in one or two sentences cannot help you overcome your two decades of poor schooling.

You have answered my question here, although ur answer is rubbish and good luck finding anyone who agrees with u on that . 

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

Middle order batsman is not supposed to score a century. He is only supposed to accelerate the run rate.

If you are really middle order maybe 5 down you are most likely not that good to begin with.

If I am the coach my top bats will go first.

In ODI middle order batsman do score 100s infact lower middle order batsman also does 

Odi is not only about acceleration all the time 

16 minutes ago, Khota said:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:How were Kohli's stats from 2008 to 2015 in IPL? Hell even Raina had good 2017 season according to your khote logic he should be ahead of everyone in that squad cause he has most runs. More you post.. more Retarded you sound 

1.Allbowlers are like unicorns.. They don't exist

2 . IPL stats are more valid than Intl cricket LOL

25 minutes ago, Khota said:

So why has rahane failed in ODI's the guy had many good IPL season, infact he has IPL 100s  and he is a disaster when it comes to international t20

Rohit has never had any bad IPL season, never and yet why has he been inconsistent in international cricket 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
17 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

You have answered my question here, although ur answer is rubbish and good luck finding anyone who agrees with u on that . 

In ODI middle order batsman do score 100s infact lower middle order batsman also does 

Odi is not only about acceleration all the time 

Please read the question again. He specifically said T20. If ODI then you are correct.

I dont look around for approval. I feel something and I state it. The idea is to learn and people agreeing with me is the least of my objectives.

Just because you have a mob that agrees with you does not make you right.

Edited by Khota
10 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:How were Kohli's stats from 2008 to 2015 in IPL? Hell even Raina had good 2017 season according to your khote logic he should be ahead of everyone in that squad cause he has most runs. More you post.. more Retarded you sound 

1.Allbowlers are like unicorns.. They don't exist

2 . IPL stats are more valid than Intl cricket LOL

Lying is a character flaw. You are a flawed character.