tweaker

Only T20 : SL vs IND | RPS Colombo | 6th Sept 7:30 PM IST

India would aim to cap off their super successful Sri Lanka tour with another ruthless victory in the one-off T20 International here tomorrow.

Any other result than India's resounding win looks highly unlikely tomorrow, consdering the visitors' rampaging run in the preceding Test and ODI series, where they whitewashed the hosts 3-0 and 5-0 respectively.

The game provides India an opportunity to fine-tune team combination ahead of the upcoming T20 home series against Australia and New Zealand. In total, India would play nine T20

Teams:

India: India: Virat Kohli (c), Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Manish Pandey, Ajinkya Rahane, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni (wk), Hardik Pandya, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shardul Thakur.

Sri Lanka: Upul Tharanga (c), Angelo Mathews, Niroshan Dickwella, Dilshan Munaweera, Dasun Shanaka, Milinda Siriwardana, Wanindu Hasaranga, Akila Dananjay, Jeffrey Vandersay, Isuru Udana, Seekkuge Prasanna, Thisara Perera, Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal, Vikum Sanjaya.

Edited by sourab10forever

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Rishabh pant shud have been flown down for this game. No point in making dhoni play this game

Neither he has been good in t20 , neither will he play the next t20 Wc

Our selectors and team setup isnt that forward thinking.

Either Pant or Samson or Ishan Kishan should have played.  Also Shreyas Iyer instead of Dhawan.    And if not Krunal Pandya or Vijay Shankar due to injuries, then I would have settled for the likes of Deepak Hooda, or the next versions of Pawan Negi etc.   

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

Either Pant or Samson or Ishan Kishan should have played.  Also Shreyas Iyer instead of Dhawan.    And if not Krunal Pandya or Vijay Shankar due to injuries, then I would have settled for the likes of Deepak Hooda, or the next versions of Pawan Negi etc.   

The likes of Rohit Sharma, Pandey, Rahane, and Dhoni have no business being in the t20 team. Our t20 selections have been abysmal for many years now. The fact that Dhoni has stayed in t20 team this long is the epitome of rubbish selections :facepalm:

The weather forecast for 6th of September is marked by high possibilities of heavy showers and thunderstorms. Incidentally, the showers are expected to start around 7 pm in the evening, which is the exact time the match is scheduled to start. The lone T20 encounter might be overshadowed by heavy rainfall which will bring the series to an end.

16 hours ago, beetle said:

I feel bcci still doesn't take T 20 seriously.

This inspite of being so focussed on ipl.

This is a good point. Our team plays the least number of T20s. In addition to that top players of other countries play 5-6 leagues while our play only IPL. 

16 hours ago, beetle said:

I feel bcci still doesn't take T 20 seriously.

This inspite of being so focussed on ipl.

We were beaten 4 time by srilanka in t20 outside SL so today, most likely SL will beat India first time in SL.

Jaspreet Bumrah,player of series in ODI, need two more wicket to Equal ASHISH NEHRA  ji (35)

Over all Ashwin took 52 wickets, most by Indian player in t20

Vk plays his 50th Game for India.MSD hold Indian record with 77 Games of t20 for India.

Game will starts at 9.30 (USA time zone) if you lived in USA, you can watch live on Roku3/Xbox or

Directly on Willow TV.

For tomorrows Lords test.Log to ESPN3 or watch on Roku3 via TV.AUSTRALIA'S game vs BD broadcast on Rabbithole cricket.com Apps but not for other than BD.you may try Gaza TV or Massranga TV via you tube but I doubt you can watch Live

Aus 282 for 3

Warner 115 not out

HandscomB 82 run out.

23 minutes ago, CoverDrive said:

This is a good point. Our team plays the least number of T20s. In addition to that top players of other countries play 5-6 leagues while our play only IPL. 

5/6 Leagues not pay enough, earth's mode change to commercialization, player thinking to make money now, Ordinary League not give them until you lucky to get IPL contract

Imad Wasim says,'' what make the sense to bring your wife with you in CPL when you get

Hot Girls after the each game in party's, here in WI.

I can easily earned check of 78000 us dollar by playing CPL than playing for any League in my country.we not get payment right away in Pakistan.''

Guest, sign in to access all features.