Gautam Gambhir to fund education of martyred Kashmiri cop's daughteR

gattaca

Gautam gambhir is hands down the most charitable cricketers in India.

He has also funded two of the national team for some sport(skiing maybe) as they were unable to raise money for a world championship.

He regularly donated money earned from cricket to the families of Martyrs

Great soul!

On 9/5/2017 at 2:40 PM, ravishingravi said:

There are no good people. There are only opportunists in politics. You think BJP is different. Seeds are there for change in scenarios by 2024. Anyone who is in opposition with any leverage will turn the tide. 

You still need to get familiar with BJP and RSS.... Most of them are nationalist and put the country first.. just because they don't talk in PC language doesn't mean they are bad.

I used to find RSS an extremist outfit but when I hear their interviews and their parliamentary speeches my views changed..

On 9/7/2017 at 6:13 PM, veer said:

You still need to get familiar with BJP and RSS.... Most of them are nationalist and put the country first.. just because they don't talk in PC language doesn't mean they are bad.

I used to find RSS an extremist outfit but when I hear their interviews and their parliamentary speeches my views changed..

I am more than familiar. I can pin point specific instances where this BJP govt was no different from Congress. We don't have much option right now.