Kohli thanks Inzamam and Miandad ; But fails to acknowledge Gavaskar, Vengsarkar, Vishwanath et al!

AmreekanDesi

1 hour ago, Khota said:

It has nothing to do with Punjabi brotherhood. Miandad is not even a Punjabi. Kohli misspoke and that is it.

He "mispokenly" cracked 50 punjabi non veg jokes in the presentation after getting owned too.

Its probably is not a punjabi thing but it definetely is a King Kohli PR thing.I guess fake gussa is only for aussies.

Sorry to be diverting from the topic. Since I am in the print media and I run an firm, I can tell that this has been done by some designer and some copy writer ( the design is pretty poor, to be honest). its just a wordle that someone has designed and Kohli has got nothing to do with it. The marketing director/ corporate communications head would have approved this ad, so ask them why they put inzi and miandad. Not Kohli. He wouldnt even know such an ad has gone out, his only job was looking for the shoot!

6 hours ago, RAZPOR said:

He "mispokenly" cracked 50 punjabi non veg jokes in the presentation after getting owned too.

Its probably is not a punjabi thing but it definetely is a King Kohli PR thing.I guess fake gussa is only for aussies.

It maybe PR.