White Wash ....!

Stuge

This demolition of Lanka by India should be remembered for long time,to beat a test nation so convincingly day in day out is absolutely phenomenal performance.The fact that it came  in Lanka's den makes it even more sweeter.Lanka were ordinary but that should not take anything away from Ind performance.Also we will get know how average Lanka really are in the subsequent tours.

Don't want to be a party spoiler. But someone has to call out for this bullsh!t. Mission accomplished. CT final forgotten with scheduling of terrible series after a humiliating loss. It actually works looking at this thread. Indians are pumped up beating a dead lion. :laugh:

If I am not wrong after humiliating loss to Australia in WC2003 final we were scheduled to play Bangladesh immediately. Its a trick used from long time. :laugh: 

12 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Don't want to be a party spoiler. But someone has to call out for this bullsh!t. Mission accomplished. CT final forgotten with scheduling of terrible series after a humiliating loss. It actually works looking at this thread. Indians are pumped up beating a dead lion. :laugh:

If I am not wrong after humiliating loss to Australia in WC2003 final we were scheduled to play Bangladesh immediately. Its a trick used from long time. :laugh: 

Actually CT  final is an ODI game. This series has a test ODI and t20. SL is a poor side, and the result is known from the start, what is different is the manner of the defeats and the clean sweep. I dont remember any home side being dominated like this other than maybe Zim.  

8 hours ago, Pollack said:

I second that actually

10 hours ago, Pollack said:

Everything is well. Bhuvi will start picking wickets against better teams and dhoni and pandey will chase successfully when rrr is more than 5. Jai Hind :isalute: