Bangla v Pak East overtakes west Bangladesh’s GDP per person is now higher than Pakistan

chewy

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Why should we care? Where are we vis-a-vis China and the ASEAN economies? We are ****, Pakistani are ****, Bangladeshis are ****, entire South Asia is one whole stinking pile of crap.  No need to fret over which **** stinks worst !!!!!

Exactly..

hum log kyun ghairo ki shadi (or barbadi) main deewane ho rahe he??

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Why should we care? Where are we vis-a-vis China and the ASEAN economies? We are ****, Pakistani are ****, Bangladeshis are ****, entire South Asia is one whole stinking pile of crap.  No need to fret over which **** stinks worst !!!!!

This celebration of Bangladesh's progression from where it started in 1970s

besides it's a good lol at Pakistan :hehe: 

1 hour ago, veer said:

Exactly..

hum log kyun ghairo ki shadi (or barbadi) main deewane ho rahe he??

Do dog gives a thought as to why it goes and catches the ball and brings it back to master, or street one thinks why it runs after a bicycle. What it gets?

:biggrin: Not just Bongs beating Pakistan, I want bigger LOL i.e. Afghans beating Pakistan in every department.

27 minutes ago, mishra said:

Do dog gives a thought as to why it goes and catches the ball and brings it back to master, or street one thinks why it runs after a bicycle. What it gets?

:biggrin: Not just Bongs beating Pakistan, I want bigger LOL i.e. Afghans beating Pakistan in every department.

I completely got lost at what you tried to say with that analogy.. anyways.. have a happy time at others misery.

17 minutes ago, veer said:

I completely got lost at what you tried to say with that analogy.. anyways.. have a happy time at others misery.

What it meant was "Majaa Lenaa" is natural.

if someone parted relationship with you on grounds of prosperity and development and allways tried to attack you, why should we not laugh at their collective Chutiyaap

11 hours ago, mishra said:

What it meant was "Majaa Lenaa" is natural.

if someone parted relationship with you on grounds of prosperity and development and allways tried to attack you, why should we not laugh at their collective Chutiyaap

But we ourselves have so many economic problems, so much poverty and inequality. We shouldn't poke fun at others when so many of our fellow citizens are down in the dumps. If we were like Norway, Sweden maybe majaa lena wouldn't appear to look like such a cruel joke.