7year old kid murdered inside school premises at gurugram

vayuu1

Absolutely speechless, a kid is murdered inside school, a bus conductor tried to sexually abuse him inside school toilet and killed him brutally after failing to do so, at Ryan international public school and school is saying it was not negligence, pathetic, man this news has scared me and I am really worried for kids. And all we are doing is talking about some lankesh and shrupanakha

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Police said it was a young bus conductor Ashok. Ashok even accepted that in media. Now, after enquiry, its found that killer is class XI student. His father is saying his son is innocent.

Blame Modi now

Edited by mishra

On 09/11/2017 at 11:31 AM, mishra said:

His father is saying his son is innocent.

If kid accepted himself then how can parent say he is innocent ? Is some big mafia kid being protected ? Or did the kid see something he shouldn't have seen.. First blame the bus conductor now kid... Something is fishy :no:

This is a classic case of how everything is wrong in India. Why despite a better possible living standards back home, none of NRI dare to think returning back to India. How a rich powerful connected people managed to easily get away with crime. Be it at the level of Salman Khan or at level of this Ryan International type.

Now, SIT officers are being probed how the hell did they miss such obvious clues or misinterpret the clues. I hope the government makes a example out of this case and punish everyone and send a message to masses, If you commit a crime, if you pervert the course of justice, You will do time.

BJP Government and media should ensure  that this is not Congress rule any more. No one is above the law. 1.2+ billion cant live peacefully and happily if law is broken by someone who is at a level of father of this Ryan International student.

10 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

If kid accepted himself then how can parent say he is innocent ? Is some big mafia kid being protected ? Or did the kid see something he shouldn't have seen.. First blame the bus conductor now kid... Something is fishy :no:

Just like bus conductor accepted before. :laugh:

Hope it does not go "no one killed arushi way"

9 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Just like bus conductor accepted before. :laugh:

Hope it does not go "no one killed arushi way"

:adore: That too was SIT. But kid angle seems acceptable to parent of the child as from day 1 they realised SIT was covering up the investigation.