BCCI should have its own private plane: Kapil Dev

Texy

BCCI should own its own plane  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should BCCI buy its own plane?

• Yes they're wealthy enough!
    • F**k no, fix the schedule u douche!

source

In the US, top golfers have their own planes. I don't see any reason why our players can't buy it as it will save them a lot of time. I also believe that if BCCI owns planes, the players will get enough rest between matches. I am sure BCCI can also afford the parking charges," Kapil said while adding that it will also generate 20-odd jobs if BCCI buys a plane for 30-40 passengers.

Do u agree? VOTE

Edited by Texy

Not sure who voted yes on this.   Banjo how about providing clean bathrooms in all cricket stadiums in India for the fans who pay for tickets.  How about making sure that every Ranji player has access to indoor nets, bowling machines and video analysis?  How about formalizing and publishing schedules for India home games - tests, ODIs and T20s at least 4 months in advance, so that ground staff and fans can actually plan around these things?  

Once they do this, and have any kind of money left over after the "allowances" for its babus, then we can talk about private jets.  

53 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Not sure who voted yes on this.   Banjo how about providing clean bathrooms in all cricket stadiums in India for the fans who pay for tickets.  How about making sure that every Ranji player has access to indoor nets, bowling machines and video analysis?  How about formalizing and publishing schedules for India home games - tests, ODIs and T20s at least 4 months in advance, so that ground staff and fans can actually plan around these things?  

Once they do this, and have any kind of money left over after the "allowances" for its babus, then we can talk about private jets.  

I say yes to all, why should it be this or that? BCCI has the money to do all these things I presume. Regarding OP NBA teams, European/South American top football teams, top tennis players etc have private planes. Why can't our players have one? As such we play a lot, travel a lot, at least such a provision will reduce their stress and prevent burn out. I recall Steyn once saying that he dreads all the travelling more than training and gym. A professional setup with shitloads of $$$ like BCCI can and must at least arrange a private plane for our main team.