India v Australia ODIs and T20s - Match tickets

Trichromatic

don't get be wrong. i'll be the first to tune in but scheduling a stand-alone bilateral one-day series at this time serves no purpose. why didn't Aus play Bang for a deciding test instead. the scheduling and general management of the sport has gotten so money oriented. the sport is going cannibalise itself.

Tickets for 3rd T20 will be available from today. @nikred

The tickets would be available on www.eventsnow.com, HCA secretary T Shesh Narayan told reporters.

The tickets would be available in the denominations of (per ticket) Rs 800, Rs 1,000, Rs 1,500, Rs 5,000, Rs 7,500, Rs 12,500 and Rs 20,000, he said.

http://www.firstpost.com/firstcricket/sports-news/india-vs-australia-tickets-for-3rd-t20i-to-go-up-for-sale-on-saturday-confirms-hyderabad-cricket-association-4095713.html

On 9/30/2017 at 10:14 AM, goose said:

Let me see, in the last 24 hours we have 8 test playing nations slugging it out in some format or the other. Only NZ and Zim not involved. I couldn't a give flying duck about any of it. No ducks given.

You do know that the ICC's attempt at fabricating a 'league' format to create context for these games is stuck due to the greenbros.   Until they stop playing with bombs and jihadis, they will not be able to play cricket against India.   And you can't create a world cricket 'league' if 2 main teams aren't going to play each other in the near future.