MS Dhoni mega discussion thread

velu

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Ok so were is raina, one the best t20 batsman he shud have been in the squad and by that logic he shud have been a more consistent performer then kohli 

What happened to these so called champions when they came to international cricket . 

Didnt uthappa went to Aussie -A tour after being best batsman in IPL and failed miserbaly . and then he played bangladesh were he avg 23 and zimb were he avg 14

IPL men batting bhul ke aa jate hai 

By ur stat logic gambhir, dhawa, raina, pandey, parthiv patel, uthappa, samson , rahane , pant iyer, tiwary, nitish rana, maxwell all are better batsman then kohli :laugh1:

M taking ur logic in consideration 

Raina should have been selected along with Gambhir. That was a mistake.

How do you know Dhoni would have done any better on that tour. Currently dhoni is consistently the worst.

By my logic most of these batsman are better than dhoni.

I am glad you brought the case of Kohli. Kohli had a subpar IPL. He was going thru a batting slump (a baseball term). His poor form continued in the Aussie series. he is now out of it.

My logic by and large is flawless. Look at Dhawans performance in IPL. His form is still sublime. Look at Steven Smith. 

IPL is probably the best metrics out there to measure how good someone is.

When you talk about cricket averages I will not take you seriously because you show your lack of statistical knowledge.Very immature and naive.

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

There are lot of circumstances that dictate what you get to play. Sometimes because of family hardships you dont progress. Based on your quotes and writing on this forum you come across as rather naive and illinformed. This is not personal. just because you have played ranji does not make you a talent spotter. 

On a serious not any of those guys are better than dhoni. he is done.

What kind of talent have you spotted so far? How far did they get:flute:

Not sure who are any of those guys name and shame LOL and quit trolling 

49 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Nobody said he is a bad keeper. he is not as good as Dhoni is. Nowhere close. So needs to keep working on his wicket-keeping, instead of having 1-2 good knocks with the bat see him in the team.

Not with dhoni around. I think pant is good and so are others.

Edited by Khota
12 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

What kind of talent have you spotted so far? How far did they get:flute:

Not sure who are any of those guys name and shame LOL and quit trolling 

Based on your trolling and stupid logic let me tell you I am the best Ranji Batsman ever. That is a fact. I have never been out in Ranji matches. Now tell me about your pathetic ranji averages.

I have also spotted that it is hard to explain stuff to you.

Edited by Khota
3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Pant needs more time. thank God Dhoni is around so we are not rushing a 19 year old kiddo who's done jack to deserve a regular spot in the team.

There are 4 more wicket keepers who can step in and do the job of Dhoni and better. He needs to go.

Just now, Khota said:

There are 4 more wicket keepers who can step in and do the job of Dhoni and better. He needs to go.

:laugh1:

funniest thing i've read. You must really be one of his biggest hater. Do you boo a Dhoni six ? 

there's hardly anyone in the WORLD who is doing better than Dhoni in LOIs for this year, as a wicketkeeper. if we have 4 more, we should set up an exchange program for fast bowlers for our wicketkeepers.

14 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

:laugh1:

funniest thing i've read. You must really be one of his biggest hater. Do you boo a Dhoni six ? 

there's hardly anyone in the WORLD who is doing better than Dhoni in LOIs for this year, as a wicketkeeper. if we have 4 more, we should set up an exchange program for fast bowlers for our wicketkeepers.

You actually think Saha is a backup wicketkeeper for Odis and t20s and you think what others write is the funniest thing you read? You must be on that maple syrup diet. 

31 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

It's pretty simple really.

Is dhoni better than our openers? No

Is dhoni better than Kohli at 3? Hell no

Is dhoni better than pandey at 4? No

Is dhoni better than jadhav at 5? No

Is dhoni better than pandya at 6?

Case closed 

^^
Case closed on a wicketkeeper..by so called cricket fans...on who is a positionally better batsman. 

:facepalm:

5 hours ago, Khota said:

Raina should have been selected along with Gambhir. That was a mistake.

How do you know Dhoni would have done any better on that tour. Currently dhoni is consistently the worst.

By my logic most of these batsman are better than dhoni.

I am glad you brought the case of Kohli. Kohli had a subpar IPL. He was going thru a batting slump (a baseball term). His poor form continued in the Aussie series. he is now out of it.

My logic by and large is flawless. Look at Dhawans performance in IPL. His form is still sublime. Look at Steven Smith. 

IPL is probably the best metrics out there to measure how good someone is.

When you talk about cricket averages I will not take you seriously because you show your lack of statistical knowledge.Very immature and naive.

Raina n gambhir shud have been selected:laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:Very immature and naive. keep those words for urself

Kohli had a poor aussie series- well 5 innings doesnt make some one out of form. out of which he was given wrongly out in one inning. Do u even knw what bad form is 

A steve smith didnt needed IPL to prove his form

Dhawan has always been good in ODI specially big tournament. 

7 hours ago, Khota said:

Based on your trolling and stupid logic let me tell you I am the best Ranji Batsman ever. That is a fact. I have never been out in Ranji matches. Now tell me about your pathetic ranji averages.

I have also spotted that it is hard to explain stuff to you.

:giggle:khote facts with Retarded logics strikes again. You totally lost the plot. Congrats 

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

^^
Case closed on a wicketkeeper..by so called cricket fans...on who is a positionally better batsman. 

:facepalm:

Why don't you answer the questions? The only one debatable there is pandey vs dhoni. You keep saying to promote dhoni up the order but we have seen recently in the last year that when you promote him, he sucks the momentum out of the innings, puts pressure on other batsmen at the other end and in the fetish of remaining not out, he wastes a lot of deliveries that could have been scored on. 

Oh and please tell me the last series that Saha was selected as a backup? He's not even in the scheme of things in LOIs. Selectors will select the likes of Karthik, Samson, heck maybe even pappu before Saha and you seem to think he's a backup. Laughable.