Pakistan vs World XI 2nd T20 Highlights 13 Sep 2017

ahad

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Seems like fixed match to me with those full toses. And with Pakistan involved, suspicion gets higher. They dnt want the 3rd T20 to be a dead rubber.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

These matches have low attendance the amount PCB put for these matches have to recuperated so this is all economics. No one will probably explain low attendance even Pakistani people are no longer interested in cricket looks like it except for down votes.

Edited by gattaca

Not accusing Pakistan here but anyone who thinks these exhibition games are not scripted is living in parallel universe. The purpose of these kind of matches is to earn money and bringing audience into the ground. Winning/losing is secondary. Hence having a dead rubber serves no purpose.

Sohail Khan kept on bowling full tosses at the penultimate over and Thesara Perera kept hitting him. Then when 6 runs needed off 2 balls,  a 12th man comes out from the Pak dressing room, pass on some message and very next ball Rumman Raees delivered a juicy full toss to fininsh the game. I knew it will 1-1 going into the final T20.

These exhibition games are no better than WWE.

28 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Not accusing Pakistan here but anyone who thinks these exhibition games are not scripted is living in parallel universe. The purpose of these kind of matches is to earn money and bringing audience into the ground. Winning/losing is secondary. Hence having a dead rubber serves no purpose.

Sohail Khan kept on bowling full tosses at the penultimate over and Thesara Perera kept hitting him. Then when 6 runs needed off 2 balls,  a 12th man comes out from the Pak dressing room, pass on some message and very next ball Rumman Raees delivered a juicy full toss to fininsh the game. I knew it will 1-1 going into the final T20.

and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so 

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

sohail khan and rumaan are hardly mcgraths,and hasan is new with some good perfomances  but improving,essentially their only good bowler is amir who wasn't playing.

So the full tosses are very believable .These guys hold the record for giving away the highest total of 444 for god sake.You are over thinking.

Edited by RAZPOR
1 hour ago, RAZPOR said:

sohail khan and rumaan are hardly mcgraths,and hasan is new with some good perfomances  but improving,essentially their only good bowler is amir who wasn't playing.

So the full tosses are very believable .These guys hold the record for giving away the highest total of 444 for god sake.You are over thinking.

When the World XI sends in Tim Paine to bat at #3, you know they are not that serious about winning.   Ben Cutting is a better batsman than bowler, but he is being played as a front-line pacer.   And he didn't even get to bat in either game.   Of course they are professionals and each player will do their best individually, but as a team, the focus is on maintaining relationships and giving all players same level of chances, regardless of skill, age or match situation.   

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

When the World XI sends in Tim Paine to bat at #3, you know they are not that serious about winning.   Ben Cutting is a better batsman than bowler, but he is being played as a front-line pacer.   And he didn't even get to bat in either game.   Of course they are professionals and each player will do their best individually, but as a team, the focus is on maintaining relationships and giving all players same level of chances, regardless of skill, age or match situation.   

ERM?? 

i didn't dispute that this is a very poor world 11 shouldn't even be called world 11 ,more apt name would be Friendly International 11 or if they feeling more frisky maybe "harmless world 11"

However i don't think Pakistan needs to play badly to loose against these guys,pakistan is just not a good side without Amir,simple.

Edited by RAZPOR
2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

His post reminds me of those old uncles in India, who claim all cricket matches are fixed.  100% of them.  

trust me this nonsense about ipl is common here,while discussing this years mi vs gujarat super over game  in office,the view was unanimous ye sab tou fix hota hai :hysterical:

34 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Did you hear about the one where the moon landing was fake?   And also Osama Bin Laden was not in Pakistan?  

I am not a Pakistani.Osama Bin Laden may have been living in Pakistan but there's sufficient proof that IPL is fixed and not just that but every franchise league is fixed including PSL,BPL,BBL,T20 Blast,CPL etc

6 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I am not a Pakistani.Osama Bin Laden may have been living in Pakistan but there's sufficient proof that IPL is fixed and not just that but every franchise league is fixed including PSL,BPL,BBL,T20 Blast,CPL etc

so you are basically saying every domestic n intl cricketer is a fixer 

2 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

so you are basically saying every domestic n intl cricketer is a fixer 

So? RAM Slam,PSL,IPL,BPL all these leagues were involved in fixing and also fixing increases the entertainment value of the tournament.Just like this years IPL final,How the hell did Pune lose that match? MI is the biggest fixing team in IPL they buy all the other teams and thats why they win IPL frequently