afritard got banned for four matches

Guest dada_rocks

Re: afritard got banned for four matches though I think 4 matches is a bit much it's not really outside the realm of reason. But it was kind of fishy that speed announced he would look at the issue AFTER afridi played that great innings. Despite that, I'm not irrational enough to believe that the ICC have some sort of hidden agenda to screw over Pakistan that blatantly. They don't have that agenda for anyone. They may have biases, but not like that.

Re: afritard got banned for four matches Simply put PCB is not in good terms with ICC. Also PCB complaining about Saffie players hasn't helped the cause too. I think Afridi should have been handed out about a game or two but he has been handed over the maximum as punishment, 4 matches in all. Still not too bad, he could be playing the WC all right barring a game or two against minnows that is if he shows some decent form.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: afritard got banned for four matches

though I think 4 matches is a bit much it's not really outside the realm of reason. But it was kind of fishy that speed announced he would look at the issue AFTER afridi played that great innings. Despite that, I'm not irrational enough to believe that the ICC have some sort of hidden agenda to screw over Pakistan that blatantly. They don't have that agenda for anyone. They may have biases, but not like that.
If they had that agenda Inzamam wud not have been playing cricket after his toronto tamasha

Re: afritard got banned for four matches brain fart? if the spectator hadnt reacted quickly enough, he would have had his face rearranged. what was even more ridiculous was the marshall right by the side there did nothing, just watched the event take place. afridi got what he deserved - sure the spectator has no right to abuse him, but afridi in return nearly committed a crime for which he could have been charged. and this is a bloke who doesnt know his own strength and has a very heavy bat.

Re: afritard got banned for four matches initially thought this was absurd reaction by speed. but after seeing the video, it is rather obvious that this was a serious violation. a player can't be allowed to use his bat to hit at a booing or verbally abusive spectator.