tweaker

1st ODI (D/N), Australia tour of India at Chennai, Sep 17 2017

24 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

It's not Sri Lanka guys, it's Australia who's playing against India. India is expected to get hammered in every single match. 

But no worries, SL is again visiting India very shortly. :aha:

I think India beaten here 4/0 in 4 match vs Australia.We Indians are' weak starter' in over cast condition

Anyway.

Last 20 ODI matches here :237 average score, side bats first.

15 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Most of the times Rohit shows up when the conditions are tough.And he does it regularly .

We regularly see how awful our top order is (including Dhawan) when the conditions are tough.Rahane is useless in ODIs in this regard.Kohli technical issues catches up with him one way or another when exposed early.

Almost always Rohit shines through in these conditions in ODIs .The WI true series , the CT , the recent Lanka pitches , and plenty more matches .

Yet he is simply criticized because he sees of the new ball.Despite our top order regularly demonstrating how much they struggle when exposed early.

Rohit is India's best batsman by miles when conditions are tough

I don't agree what you are saying(tough conditions etc). But I guess I would start liking Rohit soon in ODIs. At the end of the day anyone who performs deserves praise and Rohit is slowly starting to become more reliable.

yep and when captain drops your catch it helps immensely

even in tough conditions or situations or any conditions,kohi is our best bat 
Kohli catch was dropped in CT final does it change anything ?Most of our lot just struggles badly when conditions are slightly hard.

Point it Rohit always survives and scores.Rohit is better than Kohli as well the rest when the conditions are tough.He has repeatedly shown shown that and it's not based on this single match were his catch was dropped.

He sees off the new ball more often than not even in tough batting conditions.

Just look at the way Rohit shielded Dhawan in the opening match of CT when Amir was on.Stats won't show but that period won us the match.

I don't agree what you are saying(tough conditions etc). But I guess I would start liking Rohit soon in ODIs. At the end of the day anyone who performs deserves praise and Rohit is slowly starting to become more reliable.
Rohit has been reliable in ODIs for a long time though.Ever since he started opening TBH.

2 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Kohli catch was dropped in CT final does it change anything ?Most of our lot just struggles badly when conditions are slightly hard.

Point it Rohit always survives and scores.Rohit is better than Kohli as well the rest when the conditions are tough.He has repeatedly shown shown that and it's not based on this single match were his catch was dropped.

He sees off the new ball more often than not even in tough batting conditions.

Just look at the way Rohit shielded Dhawan in the opening match of CT when Amir was on.Stats won't show but that period won us the match.

batting first....sure. But when chasing, he is just as pathetic as the rest.

6 minutes ago, Wapas said:

I think India beaten here 4/0 in 4 match vs Australia.We Indians are' weak starter' in over cast condition

Anyway.

Last 20 ODI matches here :237 average score, side bats first.

Dude serious question 

Do you use google translate to write your posts???

1 minute ago, BeautifulGame said:
5 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Rohit has been reliable in ODIs for a long time though.Ever since he started opening TBH.

I meant in 'tough' conditions. Otherwise he has been consistent.

All 3 got out playing well away from the body when the ball is moving and conditions are slightly overcast

Sums up the techniques .How hard is it to just see of Cummins and Cattermole for couple more overs and cash in on the rest.Such stupid batting.

34 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

lolz outswing? rahane played a wild shot,kohli caught at point and soft dismissal for pandey 

county cricket kaha se aagayi 

Coulter-Nile was getting outswing almost every ball in his first 4 overs.

When that happens, the expansive drives outside off-stump do not hit the middle of the bat.

The technique of driving outswinging balls is a bit different.

10 minutes ago, Pollack said:

I take back my words. Getting out to Stoinis is unacceptable. :hysterical: