Eng vs WI : Sep 19-29,2017 : 5 ODI in England

Wapas

England vs Westindies 5 ODI in Uk

England:
ODI squad: Eoin Morgan (c), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Jake Ball, Jos Buttler (wk), Tom Curran, Alex Hales, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, David Willey, Chris Woakes.

Westindies:
ODI Squad: Sunil Ambris, Devendra Bishoo, Miguel Cummins, Chris Gayle, Jason Holder (captain), Kyle Hope, Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Evin Lewis, Jason Mohammed (Vice Captain), Ashley Nurse, Rovman Powell, Marlon Samuels, Jerome Taylor and Kesrick Williams.

Edited by Wapas
32 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Gayle is the only fun part in that ODI squad. Should be easy for England. 

Smart move by WICB to makes Jason Mohammad vice captain.who knows Kyle might bats better in ODI

Powell, Samuels, Holder,Shai all better with bats, they need to make runs but their bowling better than one can see on paper.

Think this ODI series could surprise us like the Tests and be quite interesting. Obviously there's Gayle, Lewis, Hope, Samuels. Mohammed impressed me in that short series over there last spring. Perhaps someone else will step up and make a name for themselves. The bowling also appears to be better than the sum of its parts based on last night. Obviously no Narine but Taylor, Williams and Nurse still there, and Holder is back. I'm looking forward to seeing how Joseph does too. He's supposed to be quick.

48 minutes ago, YCCC said:

Think this ODI series could surprise us like the Tests and be quite interesting. Obviously there's Gayle, Lewis, Hope, Samuels. Mohammed impressed me in that short series over there last spring. Perhaps someone else will step up and make a name for themselves. The bowling also appears to be better than the sum of its parts based on last night. Obviously no Narine but Taylor, Williams and Nurse still there, and Holder is back. I'm looking forward to seeing how Joseph does too. He's supposed to be quick.

NARINE still have problem with board for past payment during good old days 

92 ODI wits he is too good instead Bishoo.

5 hours ago, Stumped said:

Hales was never dropped, he's in top form. Roy was dropped from the team for Bairstow but seems to be back in form so it'll be interesting to see who they opt for.

Second t20 hales was not open innings, sam Billings calls up but let me tell you, he was very poor with the bats.

2 minutes ago, Stumped said:

He was rested for the 2nd game as many were in that series to give other fringe players like Billings a chance. Morgan even rested himself for the final game of that series.

I see. I wonder why Bell Drummond and Duckett not get chance yet,despite their good show in domestic.?

On 9/16/2017 at 5:38 PM, Wapas said:

England vs Westindies 5 ODI in Uk

England:
ODI squad: Eoin Morgan (c), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Jake Ball, Jos Buttler (wk), Tom Curran, Alex Hales, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, David Willey, Chris Woakes.

Westindies:
ODI Squad: Sunil Ambris, Devendra Bishoo, Miguel Cummins, Chris Gayle, Jason Holder (captain), Kyle Hope, Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Evin Lewis, Jason Mohammed (Vice Captain), Ashley Nurse, Rovman Powell, Marlon Samuels, Jerome Taylor and Kesrick Williams.

I wonder why Johnny bairstow opens tomorrow as Bbcsports says they already have Hales ( 171 vs Pakistan not long ago,// eng.posted 444) and Roy 

First ODI will be showing live tomorrow Tuesday at 7.30 am USA time zone on ESPN3 you can listen on 

(you not need to record but still can watch upto 6 weeks anytime on Roku3)

tv

IPAD

in your car 

cell phone 

5 pm IST to 1 Am wed IST

subscribe DSPORTS

18 hours ago, CoverDrive said:

Looking forward to Ewin lewis do his thing

4554 post by coverdrive.?

i wish Lewis take  time to settle in than play his shots,top Gun VIRAT /Smith and Roots best score only 90 in t20i while Lewis has two t20i century on his name great