Interest rate in FD

Wapas

On 9/19/2017 at 3:42 AM, Wapas said:

I was in India long time ago interest rate given in FD was 9.5% I had couple for 5 years,  what it is now in 2017? 

Last one I had for 7.60% in May 2017 for lot less term.

After Demonetization, most banks have a lot of money. They don't want to keep some more in the form of FDs.

What you should be doing is taking huge loans and going to nations where we don't have an extradition treaty.

48 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

After Demonetization, most banks have a lot of money. They don't want to keep some more in the form of FDs.

What you should be doing is taking huge loans and going to nations where we don't have an extradition treaty.

Cash levels are again the same... actually the credit (loan) demand isn't there, as well as the consumer inflation n so, the deposit rates are coming down.

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

My point is for NRI on FD 

what is the interest given.?

do your u think ICIC bank give loan to NRI in India?

How about this I work in a bank...even though I can't give you any monetary value....I will upvote every post of yours as long as you do spell check and grammar check before you post...I mean grammar check is secondary...that will get you a Thanks...spell check an upvote...how about this special offer, I will give you Upvote  for the proper use of caps lock well and a combination of any 2 of the above will get you a Thanks.

This Is my best offer

Edited by maniac

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Be nice.   OP means well.   Let's not pick on someone just because their English is not great.   Yeah, he's a bit 'off' in his posts, but let's be a bit more welcoming to our fellow fans.  

Well there is a difference between being coherent and spewing gibberish...no one is being a grammar police but atleast one needs to try articulating it in a coherent tone 

if I say rohit sharma iz legend odi batsman-you can still comprehend it even though you may not be able to digest it :p:

but if every post of mine is like

ROhits iz legeeeeen bATTtteama and scores 200 on this auspicious GOLD dabloon 09/11 rips

it can be an eye sore 

Just now, maniac said:

Well there is a difference between being coherent and spewing gibberish...no one is being a grammar police but atleast one needs to try articulating it in a coherent tone 

if I say rohit sharma iz legend odi batsman-you can still comprehend it even though you may not be able to digest it :p:

but if every post of mine is like

ROhits iz legeeeeen bATTtteama and scores 200 on this auspicious GOLD dabloon 09/11 rips

it can be an eye sore 

The guy indicated he's quite a bit older than the average ICF poster.   Gotta account for the generation gap, and lack of understanding of shared 'unwritten' forum-etiquette.   He's trying to demonstrate that he's a big fan with his constant posting of cricket related "general knowledge".   Thoda discount de usko bhai.  

Just now, sandeep said:

The guy indicated he's quite a bit older than the average ICF poster.   Gotta account for the generation gap, and lack of understanding of shared 'unwritten' forum-etiquette.   He's trying to demonstrate that he's a big fan with his constant posting of cricket related "general knowledge".   Thoda discount de usko bhai.  

This is his last post:

I pissed off when Chit chat section was presentate by some members as news channel , we should have fun related stuff there

Or even special password require to adult jokes etc sub forum in Chit chat plus Bollywood bikini,video 

bikini video :rotfl: 

Just now, sandeep said:

Arrey bhai simple Sentence construction basic forum etiquette kabse ho gaya.

how does age factor in unless he is a senile old

man living in a facility...then my sympathies with him but still won't change the fact that the posts are an eyesore.

4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

This is his last post:

bikini video :rotfl: 

Didn't you tharkis have one of those long-ass threads?  Why pick on the guy for the words he uses?   You guys are being very judgy.   

Consider his intent beyond the unfortunate language choices. Not saying that you have to treat him with kid gloves.  But be a little more accepting is all.  

You Gaandus are being very clique-y.   :p:  

6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Didn't you tharkis have one of those long-ass threads?  Why pick on the guy for the words he uses?   You guys are being very judgy.   

Consider his intent beyond the unfortunate language choices. Not saying that you have to treat him with kid gloves.  But be a little more accepting is all.  

Abbey dhakkan....do you like playing the devils advocate just for the heck of it.

anyways I find this guy's post pure gibberish and garbage...Sure few people feel that way about my posts too :) but atleast they hate on it after reading it and then their brain processes it and then the hate comes out.

this guy's posts are pure eye cancer...they don't add value...they are garbage...they are not even proper sentences.

congratulations you are siding with what is probably a bot created by some hacker or a troll who is just spamming...I can't even call you a devils advocate now because advocates are supposed to be smart...you just got played by a bottroll:clap2: 

Edited by maniac

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

The admin has already banned him and his other 20 ids. He comes here and starts opening tharki videos in chit chat. Yeah if he wants, he can bump that tharki thread. But he does open some weird threads and sometimes what he writes has no relevance to the topic. It's better he writes in Hinglish instead.