Site Feedback

Gambit

Re: Site Feedback

Ravi, Can you change time(I think you are displaying Aus time or NZ time). Most of the members are from US or UK and India. to see Tuesday on monday morning or afternoon is bit odd if you are in USA(East Coast) may be GMT time is good..
The server time is set to GMT Atul. I'm not sure but the website should take care of setting the time to your time zone and if it is not please follow Dhondy's suggestion.

Re: Site Feedback That's it. I've been crying, b*tching, moaning and whining for the resoration of the PM system for months now, and all of it's fallen on deaf ears. It's time for some drastic action. From tomorrow onwards, i am gonna bump this thread NO LESS than 5 times a day so that my pleas are heard. You've been warned... predator.jpg

Re: Site Feedback Opening the PM is a minute's job but the abuse that will be done using the PM will be every minute too if we open it up. I don't favour PM being opened for every member on this website but if anyone feels otherwise strongly we can open it up.

Re: Site Feedback

Opening the PM is a minute's job but the abuse that will be done using the PM will be every minute too if we open it up. I don't favour PM being opened for every member on this website but if anyone feels otherwise strongly we can open it up.
well maybe you are right too... i dunno, lets wait and see if any sensible strong views come up...