Site Feedback

Gambit

This should be in place for the near future. No one can open a thread unless they have 50 or 100 posts. I've seen several spammers open up a thread and advertise. I've seen random noobs open up match thread...what the hell?

This should be in place for the near future. No one can open a thread unless they have 50 or 100 posts. I've seen several spammers open up a thread and advertise. I've seen random noobs open up match thread...what the hell?
wanna be mod :rofl: anyway i agree to many trolls here lately and no gannu to threaten them :sad:

++ Bots opening match threads!

^Nobody is crying about them. We do not want bots to open them.
its OK.. a match thread is for commenting on matches doesnt matter if its opened by bot or boot

I'm wondering why can't we have serious/mature religious discussions without disrespecting any particular religion? I mean there have been so many recent developments that needs to be discussed but we can't due to this stringent no religion talk rule. For example, what if I want to discuss the Vedas or what If I want to ask one of our christian/muslim members certain things abt their religion w/o showing any disrespect? We're missing out on several intriguing, educational talks.

I'm wondering why can't we have serious/mature religious discussions without disrespecting any particular religion? I mean there have been so many recent developments that needs to be discussed but we can't due to this stringent no religion talk rule. For example' date= what if I want to discuss the Vedas or what If I want to ask one of our christian/muslim members certain things abt their religion w/o showing any disrespect? We're missing out on several intriguing, educational talks.
we dont really have any members apart from hinduism, only few. for religious discussion, we need people who are knowledgeable about their particular religion and not half baked and not copy and paste from different website to prove their agenda

I'm wondering why can't we have serious/mature religious discussions without disrespecting any particular religion? I mean there have been so many recent developments that needs to be discussed but we can't due to this stringent no religion talk rule. For example' date= what if I want to discuss the Vedas or what If I want to ask one of our christian/muslim members certain things abt their religion w/o showing any disrespect? We're missing out on several intriguing, educational talks.
Texy - The problem is few people will cross the line and before you realize you are in a battlefield. I am sure people wouldn't mind "mature discussions" but hiding behind a username gives you a lot of liberty which may not have happened in real life.

we dont really have any members apart from hinduism' date=' only few. for religious discussion, we need people who are knowledgeable about their particular religion and not half baked and [b']not copy and paste from different website to prove their agenda
THIS too. I mean you enter a discussion and rather than seeing a personal touch to the post all you find is huge eons of bytes by summarizing Wikipedia (FFS!). It really irritates me when people go on writing for lengths to prove a simple one-liner statement. Sometimes, length is needed but not all the times.

Dear mods, Hello. Hope this post finds tou in good health. Why was the thread on Internet Hindus locked ? You have every right to, but one does expect the decency of atleast being informed why you choose to. A pm would do just fine. I dont think nybody entered into any sort of racial slurs or profiling in the thread. So I am just curious. Secondly, I request you to not act in kapil sibalesque manner and atleast intimate or warn posters when you deem appropriate. Always appreciate your efforts.

^ The forum has a strict policy of not allowing any religion related discussion (or the potential of such discussion). As per the policy, the thread was locked. We no longer wait for the thread to run its course, but sometimes there is a delay in closing such threads if moderators are not online.

^ The forum has a strict policy of not allowing any religion related discussion (or the potential of such discussion). As per the policy, the thread was locked. We no longer wait for the thread to run its course, but sometimes there is a delay in closing such threads if moderators are not online.
after reading tht thread i know why u guys have tht policy :cantstop: anyway im having this lil issue with site whenver i open some page like today's top poster's etc it takes ages to load like minute or two.. don know wht the problem is.. is it just me ? http://www.indiancricketfans.com/misc.php?do=topposters its better today but mostly it takes like a minute to load