Sign in to follow this  
Gambit

Site Feedback

8 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

I use my mobile for browsing. There is a Facebook pop up which asks me to like the page. It's obstructing the whole forum on the left of the screen. Please have a look into it.

8 hours ago, beetle said:

IT is so damn irritating.

Please ...it is not a good addition .

8 hours ago, Sidhoni said:

Remove the Facebook sidebar FFS 

It has been disabled for mobile sites.

We have agreed on using this on trail basis for the desktop site. Feedback is always welcome.

why do i keep getting signed out from ICF? 

There is no problem from my end and i have checked the remember me option. This has been happening since last few days. 

I used to login once in 2/3 months before this problem but now i have to login at least 10 times daily. :mad: 

11 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

There is no problem from my end and i have checked the remember me option. This has been happening since last few days. 

I used to login once in 2/3 months before this problem but now i have to login at least 10 times daily. :mad: 

Desktop or Mobile? Which browser?

12 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

Is ICF the only website that is having this issue?

Check your browser settings - maybe you have checked on "delete history/cookies/data on exit".

Is ICF the only website that is having this issue?

Check your browser settings - maybe you have checked on "delete history/cookies/data on exit".

Icf is the only website. There are atleast 10 others which I have already preserved login and all work fine. I never delete my browsing data unless extremely necessary.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Both. Chrome browser in both.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

Delete all cookies releated to ICF and check again.

In desktop, Search for Cookies in Settings, Click ->  All cookies and site data -> Remove ICF.

To post something from Mobile is major hurdle. To quote someone, when I press on quote tab it doesn't response or take too much time to pop up on reply column. Secondly, while typing the text it inadvertently goes into the quoted post. It's irritating. 

On 28/6/2017 at 0:28 PM, Scar said:

To post something from Mobile is major hurdle. To quote someone, when I press on quote tab it doesn't response or take too much time to pop up on reply column. Secondly, while typing the text it inadvertently goes into the quoted post. It's irritating. 

Which browser you use?

This thread is not meant for discussion mod actions. If you have issues related to moderators or any member, please send a message to

@G_B_

@Gambit

@Malcolm Merlyn

@Cricketics

Any issue related to specific post should be reported. We follow this process and deviations from that don't help.

Also adding to Trichomatic's post,

we have open policy of any member or mod/admin expressing their views about anything here as long as no one is getting personal. Thats one of the reasons why we do not easily ban most of the members that easily here even though some of them are big time troll mode at times in cricket talk section.  Same applies for mod,  and hence don't get offended by a mod being in discussion with you and being vocal just like you are on the forum.

Half of the post on some other sites would have lead to you guys being banned elsewhere, but not here.

Hence continue to enjoy the forum and treat mods like just another member like you.

4 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

I want to change the rank title below my profile name. I don't know how to do it but i have seen many people having custom ranks . Do i need to request an admin to do it? 

Example: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/profile/1148-brainfade/

top menu, click on your username->account settings->custom title on left

So what's wrong with the following post that the moderators deleted it?  It was the truth but guess some of you are acting like BCCI now lmao.  anyways found it pretty funny on ICF. 

"So Ian Pont finally has a foot in the Indian market after the over the top initial marketing of Atul Sharma. congrats"

Edited by PBN

30 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

Plz don't be another Velu N start a thread for no purpose, u can thank them privately, what do u suppose we will have a discussion about it, u understand what starting a thread is for?

How can you know? We not have list of 'A Grade personality' available handy.I will more than happy if you Guide me how to contact and whom to contact,

1 hour ago, Wapas said:

How can you know? We not have list of 'A Grade personality' available handy.I will more than happy if you Guide me how to contact and whom to contact,

There is a pinned thread in the Chit-Chat section - at the top of the topic list - "Site Feedback".  Use that to contact the Mods.