Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gambit

Site Feedback

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Purnimageetha said:

Why new member not have access for New thread benefits

You have to have some number of posts here to have the access to making new threads.

This is to prevent spam and obscene threads being opened by idiots.

 

Go ahead and increase your post count .

Enjoy the forum .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Garuda said:

@velu

This troll lalloo had typed this insult at a players mother while I typed an insult at his mother and I got banned for 3 days. This troll is still allowed to post. Seems to me this troll is flouting the guidelines. All he did was remove his post and stay silent for a while.

I have the proof but im not able to post more than 30kb on this forum. What the eff?

 

Guidelines

  • Please avoid any name calling of cricketers on the site .Any abuse is strictly off limits on the site whether in IPL section or cricket section.Criticism of players is always welcome but abusing of cricketers with any derogatory words should be avoided .Any violation will result in immediate ban.
  • Don't make any unsubstantiated allegations of players about fixing or any such accusations.Kindly always provide a media link with such posts.Apart from being inflammatory such post could land ICF in unnecessary legal issues ,so any such unsubstantiated posts will be summarily deleted .
  • You have every right to disagree with your fellow members and explain your perspective.However, you are not free to attack, degrade insult or personal abuse other posters.
  • Access to ICF is a privilege not a right ,So we reserve the right to ban,Permanent or temporarily, any member who has violated the any mentioned guidelines  .
  • And finally kindly avoid mock naming Indian players in Cricket talk section.IPL is all about being fun but in Cricket talk please try avoid them .Don't mean one can't make fun of them but just use common sense while posting.

 

bro..

you report it instead of taking things on your own hands ..

not seen any of the posts , but abusing some poster is more serious than players ..

 

dont try to apply the guidelines in IPL section whihc is for timepass cricket .. like posting mumbai indinas are buying matches is not serious in nature 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2018 at 9:10 AM, Garuda said:

@velu

This troll lalloo had typed this insult at a players mother while I typed an insult at his mother and I got banned for 3 days. This troll is still allowed to post. Seems to me this troll is flouting the guidelines. All he did was remove his post and stay silent for a while.

I have the proof but im not able to post more than 30kb on this forum. What the eff?

 

Guidelines

  • Please avoid any name calling of cricketers on the site .Any abuse is strictly off limits on the site whether in IPL section or cricket section.Criticism of players is always welcome but abusing of cricketers with any derogatory words should be avoided .Any violation will result in immediate ban.
  • Don't make any unsubstantiated allegations of players about fixing or any such accusations.Kindly always provide a media link with such posts.Apart from being inflammatory such post could land ICF in unnecessary legal issues ,so any such unsubstantiated posts will be summarily deleted .
  • You have every right to disagree with your fellow members and explain your perspective.However, you are not free to attack, degrade insult or personal abuse other posters.
  • Access to ICF is a privilege not a right ,So we reserve the right to ban,Permanent or temporarily, any member who has violated the any mentioned guidelines  .
  • And finally kindly avoid mock naming Indian players in Cricket talk section.IPL is all about being fun but in Cricket talk please try avoid them .Don't mean one can't make fun of them but just use common sense while posting.

:hysterical::hysterical: banned for 3 days :rotfl: Great job @Laaloo:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nerds talking about permanent ban lol. Who cares if I'm banned from this site. It has a hitler logo for mod power. Thank god these people are in the internet. Can't imagine these people running our country. These dhoklas have no life. Thats why they are mods. Only decent mod is @velu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Garuda said:

Nerds talking about permanent ban lol. Who cares if I'm banned from this site. It has a hitler logo for mod power. Thank god these people are in the internet. Can't imagine these people running our country. These dhoklas have no life. Thats why they are mods. Only decent mod is @velu

 

this-little-girl-cant-stop-giggling-whil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maniac said:

To the admins on this site, I have asked for my account and all of it's related content to be deleted....I sent a PM to all admins and didn't get a response. In case you missed it, Once again please delete my account and all of it's content.

Why man?

Why so serious?

Chill.

You are our srh mascot. :((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, maniac said:

To the admins on this site, I have asked for my account and all of it's related content to be deleted....I sent a PM to all admins and didn't get a response. In case you missed it, Once again please delete my account and all of it's content.

Kyon bhai kya ho gaya? Dont be so serious bro....you are a good poster. With International matches and world cup coming soon, you will find lots of action in ICF. I expect Rohit Sharma to be the highest scorer in World cup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@G_B_

 

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/108687-many-sikhs-in-uk-don%E2%80%99t-want-to-be-identified-as-%E2%80%98indian%E2%80%99

 

 

in the uk thread, please add the following to my last post in that thread or open the thread, i never got chance to reply before thread was closed. thanks :

 

Breakdown of revenue of 10 year periods from official Mughal records:

Delhi revenue 60 cr, 16 lakhs, 15,555 Dams (Rs 15,040,388-14)

Bengal revenue 59 cr 84lakhs, 59,319 dams (Rs 14,961,482-15-7)

Lahore 55 cr, 94 lakhs, 58,423 dams (Rs 13,986,460)

Multan 15cr, 14 lakhs,3,619 dams (Rs 3,785,904)

Considering Punjab region was spread across the three soobahs of Delhi, Lahore, Multan, you say roughly the revenue was relatively similar for Delhi, Bengal, Punjab

Edited by PBN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2018 at 12:31 AM, Singh bling said:

How to embed a tweet on icf ?

 

1) copy the link from twitter ..

2) paste the link in some address bar and copy the link again

3) now copy paste the link

 

 links copied directly from twitter is in some format ICF cant embed by default 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

missing my inbox. kuch karo :((

 

gujju salaaa ruined everything. it was going so well 

Heyy.. This outdated technology bot is crying for an upgrade... Somebody please upgrade this Bot... 

 

Kuch karooo.. :--D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how far back do searches go? it seems anything more than a few months gone? 

 

as an example I am searching for a thread I started called 'apoplectic' around the time Dhoni called Bell back in that run out incident

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am getting site not secure messages on this forum. Last week or 2 I was having trouble accessing it through Firefox browser. I switched to Chrome and can access the website, but still get red not secure messages. Just giving a heads up if this is an issue.

Edited by Moochad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Few new IDs have joined on same day like @BrantFUGH @Ridgepi @GalenSt who are digging some old threads and spamming them. They are not posting anything. Maybe mods want to have a look?

 

i received mostly likes from them ..

i dont have any development or installation relations with them :p: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2018 at 11:24 PM, Moochad said:

I am getting site not secure messages on this forum. Last week or 2 I was having trouble accessing it through Firefox browser. I switched to Chrome and can access the website, but still get red not secure messages. Just giving a heads up if this is an issue.

Same here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Few new IDs have joined on same day like @BrantFUGH @Ridgepi @GalenSt who are digging some old threads and spamming them. They are not posting anything. Maybe mods want to have a look?

That BrantFugh had something like Brantfugh>Austin 3.16 agree with you they are spamming a lot Ipl thread and England tour stuff 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2018 at 2:12 PM, Switchblade said:

Same here

Started having the same trouble with Chrome browser as well, couldn't access this site due to recommendations from the browser itself. 

 

I found a workaround, I switched to Brave Browser haven't had a problem since.

 

If you still have trouble you can try that as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×