Site Feedback

Gambit

Re: Site Feedback

Cheers Predator. I thought I was piss poor at graphics and started to put together a cricket theme and guess what I'm not bad after all :bom: The ranks and corresponding are as follows : Club Cricketer - Some Kashmir willow I can't remember the name Under 19 Player - SG Domestic Cricketer - SS International ODI cricketer - RBK International test cricketer - Hero Honda International test cricket captain - Brittania The Legend - MRF Genius All the bats I've choosen are the Indian ones.
Not bad at all m8, not bad at all. I think the club cricketer bat is a Jonex; which is funny, 'cos I never knew that company made cricket bats ! Hero Honda and Britannia don't actually make bats - they are just big stickers pasted over SS and SG's. But it's still a great idea to have them since they are recognisable symbols of Indian cricket.
I can think of two more (if we want to increase the categories and so reduce the # of milestone posts ;) - BDM and RNS Larsons

Re: Site Feedback I can see Ravi's hair turning white overnight! :lol: Give him some leeway, folks. He obviously can't cater to every taste, and will sometimes go for what aesthetically appeals to him best. Some compromise is called for, methinks.

Re: Site Feedback Cheers guys, these buttons are a piece of work from the training Nike T-Shirts. I have used a part of the T-Shirt to create these buttons to ensure these buttons go with the Indian cricket. I can round them up as someone suggested above but will take time. BTW Dhondy, now I've replaced the old smilies with the new ones.

Re: Site Feedback ^ I posted the same suggestion another thread. Also just curious why there are moderators for this

Admin/Mods Only Forums For Admins and Moderators of this site only forum Moderators Dhondy, Bheembhai, rajeev, Rahul, Salil
and none for this
Have a laugh, Funny threads forums Inject a bit of humour, lighten up and enjoy the day.
Stunningly insightful post, that!

Re: Site Feedback Ok admins ....can we have a few smileys added on the posting page 1)a normal smiley 2)a normal sad one 3)a sheepish one 4) a no-no-no finger waving smiley...... now we have to open the "view more Emorticons everytime we need these often used smileys .... If possible.....nahi to it is quite ok even now....