Site Feedback

Gambit

^Whats the need of going to top posters page??
All spamemrs do this when almost little of what they post is significant and rest all jumbo mumbo, smileys feel proud to have increased the post count u can see sabby tops in 3 categories there, so he must be proud of it

All spamemrs do this when almost little of what they post is significant and rest all jumbo mumbo, smileys feel proud to have increased the post count u can see sabby tops in 3 categories there, so he must be proud of it
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

after reading tht thread i know why u guys have tht policy :cantstop: anyway im having this lil issue with site whenver i open some page like today's top poster's etc it takes ages to load like minute or two.. don know wht the problem is.. is it just me ? http://www.indiancricketfans.com/misc.php?do=topposters its better today but mostly it takes like a minute to load
it izzz a kaanspiracy - they don't want you to post on ICF :giggle:

^ There wont b this issue if you replace apostrophe mark or single/double quote symbols in that text by typing your own...
Asim bhai - Exactly my point. I think we just need to allow UTF-8 characters to be posted in the database at the back end and enable this setting. It looks much more convenient to me.